Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do leftist men dress the way they dress?

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
Why do leftist "hetero" "men" wear pony tails and dye their hair and wear this effeminate weird clothing and paint their nails? In-group peacocking? Trying to appear less threatening even though they are creeps?

Is this a form of nichemaxxing? Well it doesn't seem to be working, I saw a clip of a girl at the DNC who said there were no hot liberal men in Washington DC and that she had to go for Republicans but was conflicted because Republicans are "hot but evil".

Kek I used to paint my nails. It's to be edgy mang.
Drunk Weed GIF by Bruno Lisboa

In-group peacocking? Trying to appear less threatening even though they are creeps?
Youre most likely right, they try to imitate the short haired blue hair lesbians to suck up to the leftists.
Is this a form of nichemaxxing? Well it doesn't seem to be working, I saw a clip of a girl at the DNC who said there were no hot liberal men in Washington DC and that she had to go for Republicans but was conflicted because Republicans are "hot but evil".
Foid is a foid, none of them is attracted to fat ugly soyboys.

lower T and leftists are generally more unattractive than right wingers

Pony tail is fine. The rest is cucked though.

Imagine being high E with birthing hips :feelspuke:

They are in a cult. MAGA fags are also in a cult but less gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back