Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Western gym slut endures public shame the Japanese way, and has to give in

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord

View: https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1737994275160207547/mediaViewer?currentTweet=1737994275160207547&currentTweetUser=JackPosobiec

She has no choice but to put on the gym attire that's common in Japan, and says "I couldn’t feel any less hot than this" .... and she answered why foids at the gym dress half naked, despite saying "iTs MoRe cOmFoRtAbLe, yOu cReEp!"

One guy posted this:

Screenshot 20231222 225602 Samsung Internet

Heres why TedZ: They wear shorts that are practically panties displaying a third of their ass cheek and yoga pants that look painted on showing camel toe, because they only want the attention of 10% body fat Chad Thundercock and the compliments from other foids, while average to sub 5 men have to respectfully avert their gaze as if they were some Goddess-Empress
But the Japanese would rightfully stare at her disapprovingly, and she gave in. And since the Japanese hate being filmed AND cameras are ususlly banned in Japanese gyms, she can't put anyone on blast and shame them for being "creeps"

Thank you Japan.
Even men in the West don't want to see them dress like that. It's fucking disrespectful. Kids see adults dressing like that. Except western women especially don't care. And who wants to live the day being sexually frustrated like this?
Really should've just tossed this cunt into the ocean
I wish the outfits of older times were what we all wear today.

She can go back to whatever country she came from if she doesn’t like it

She was being deviant and recieved negative sanctions for it. Japan has pretty good expectations for dress.

Thank you Japan.
Even men in the West don't want to see them dress like that. It's fucking disrespectful. Kids see adults dressing like that. Except western women especially don't care. And who wants to live the day being sexually frustrated like this?
Really should've just tossed this cunt into the ocean
I wish the outfits of older times were what we all wear today.
This, and I know the 1920s was when this problem started in the US but I still want to have the fashion of that time just because it looked great.

another jap W

She should shut the hell up or the katanas will be out for her to 'enjoy' and to turn her into Japanese style (ww2) sushi made with her flesh for American tourists to eat.

Not enough they should mandate full body hijabs for ALL FOIDS around the world, they’d go crazy not being able to show off their most powerful weapon, their body.

Japs don't like out and open sluts. They prefer sluts who pretend they're not sluts (清楚ビッチ). I don't get the appeal tbh, not saying they should be allowed to dress like this but I'd rather have sluts who are honest about it than sluts who pretend to be virgins to deceive men.

Based sland-eyed monkeys keeping whores in check

Disappointed she didn’t get groped. Hope she rides the train looking like a slut

Dumb whore should go back to her western country if she doesn't want to assimilate with other cultures

Gigabased japanese, i hope i can live in Japan someday

Could easily dress in loose fitting sweats and sweater and not look like a whore. She does it because she likes the attention

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back