Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do “LeBased” YouTubers always act like men and women have equal just different struggles when it comes to sex/relationships? It is FAR from equal

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Example:
View: https://youtu.be/ESD2XHeTxjA

See segments on sex^.

On the one hand I can appreciate that channels like this are trying to broach very touchy sacred ground subjects for most people so they probably try to play the “both sides I’m neutral and objective” angle as much as possible for that reason.

But on the other hand, anyone with two functioning eyes and two braincells to rub together should grasp that no, lol, men and women are in totally different realities when it comes to sexual opportunity and relationship opportunities. Of course the women this guy knows complain about Chad not committing — he explains it basically that way verbatim yet doesn’t make the next logical step that maybe just maybe these women are aiming too high and being too picky.

Other than that I actually agree with a decent amount of this video — for example he talks about how women entering the workforce undeniably led to wage depression and people having fewer children for better or worse.

Anyway, having numerous options and opportunities for sex is a far cry from having virtually no options at all. These two situations simply are not comparable I mean.

People typically think that is inaccurate or hyperbole but unless the speed dating and online dating statistics are majorly off for some reason it’s a very real growing problem in western countries right now. There’s basically a widening gulf in sexual opportunity between men and women.

My observation has been many many women make the Apex fallacy regarding men — probably because men really are divided into the top men who are effectively sharing all of these women looking at the numbers and then there are the rest of the men who don’t make the cut and aren’t competitive enough.
I’m not sure how you solve this without reinstituting some old societal norms and regulating sex in some fashion. But that’s genuine heresy to most westerners and 100% of women in the present day.

What will happen if a large enough cohort of young men are disgruntled without a family or stake in their own society? In the old days it would eventually mean war and destabilizing said society — today it maybe doesn’t mean anything.

Once a person is used to a life of comfort, they start calling ridiculous things "a struggle".

Side note, I NEVER see women do this — when men make videos like this they feel obliged to try to be as neutral as possible. Women by and large don’t do this and just paint themselves as the victim/hero and men as the oppressor/villain. I don’t buy at all that women are “more empathetic” than men — they’re biased inwards to whatever they see in themselves that’s all.

In this video he also has a section where he talks about women were “bored at home so of course they’d get jobs” lol. How many of you yearn for an easy life where you’re bored at home? Probably all of us because we have briancells to rub together.

Women were sold a lie and they bought it hook like and sinker — this very video later covers data showing they’re all on meds now and are more miserable than ever. They got greedy and in their greed basically ruined everything since now most men can’t get a decent relationship to save their life, nobody can afford anything, and no one is having kids.

Once a person is used to a life of comfort, they start calling ridiculous things "a struggle".
This is E X A C T L Y it, well put.

What makes ZERO sense is why men and society at large indulge what is clearly bullshit. It’s like the trans debate all over again — people are presented with what is clearly a lie and then they cave instead of standing their ground when they are obviously right. It’s insane — I really am convinced most people just cave to the social pressures around them which means they can be programmed top down by propaganda. It’s surreal.

Redpill cucks who want to appeal to their normie audience by not seeming too extremist. B-b-but foids suffered too, being cared for and having every demand they could ever make being fulfilled by their male partner while they did nothing but tend to their children and clean the house/cook! IMO, that feminist propaganda that tries to make out foids a hundred years ago as literally being subjugated and treated no better than an enslaved nigger is so entrenched into our culture that even redpillers start believing it. :feelshaha:

Redpill cucks who want to appeal to their normie audience by not seeming too extremist. B-b-but foids suffered too, being cared for and having every demand they could ever make being fulfilled by their male partner while they did nothing but tend to their children and clean the house/cook! IMO, that feminist propaganda that tries to make out foids a hundred years ago as literally being subjugated and treated no better than an enslaved nigger is so entrenched into our culture that even redpillers start believing it. :feelshaha:
Basically this.
Side note, I NEVER see women do this — when men make videos like this they feel obliged to try to be as neutral as possible. Women by and large don’t do this and just paint themselves as the victim/hero and men as the oppressor/villain. I don’t buy at all that women are “more empathetic” than men — they’re biased inwards to whatever they see in themselves that’s all.

In this video he also has a section where he talks about women were “bored at home so of course they’d get jobs” lol. How many of you yearn for an easy life where you’re bored at home? Probably all of us because we have briancells to rub together.

Women were sold a lie and they bought it hook like and sinker — this very video later covers data showing they’re all on meds now and are more miserable than ever. They got greedy and in their greed basically ruined everything since now most men can’t get a decent relationship to save their life, nobody can afford anything, and no one is having kids.
Foids have a much higher ingroup preference, for men it's basically non-existent.

My guess is that they don't wanna be labeled inkwells Or they are just bluepilled fags

Good comment mate

My guess is that they don't wanna be labeled inkwells Or they are just bluepilled fags
Reputation and fear of losing what you’ve built is definitely a large part of what keeps men down. And well the truth down in this case.

I think they make the fallacy that just because foids have "struggles" too (like trying to pick which chad to fuck out of the hundreds that she gets in her dms), that all struggles are equal. Which isn't true. Struggle can take on different forms and intensities.

It's because it's easier to pass a moderate opinion than a extreme one. Problem is the difference between struggles men face and women face is extreme. So even if you're telling the truth (like we do here) it gets dismissed.

The apex fallacy is the base of all feminist or pro-women argument. Without it they'd have nothing. And simps happy to move this argument forward. If they made comparisons with the average men, they'd see all the privileges they have and feminism would be exposed (to normies, we know it's a cancerous ideology).

I think they make the fallacy that just because foids have "struggles" too (like trying to pick which chad to fuck out of the hundreds that she gets in her dms), that all struggles are equal. Which isn't true. Struggle can take on different forms and intensities.
Youre probably right but my god what does that say about the average intelligence and critical thinking ability most people possess.

It's because it's easier to pass a moderate opinion than a extreme one. Problem is the difference between struggles men face and women face is extreme. So even if you're telling the truth (like we do here) it gets dismissed.

The apex fallacy is the base of all feminist or pro-women argument. Without it they'd have nothing. And simps happy to move this argument forward. If they made comparisons with the average men, they'd see all the privileges they have and feminism would be exposed (to normies, we know it's a cancerous ideology).
That was very articulately put, high IQ comment mate.

we need more threads like this

JEWtubers can never be based because the statusmaxx gets tot their head like wheat waffles, we need true incel representation

That was very articulately put, high IQ comment mate.
Thank you. Your thread is high IQ as well. What you say is really important. It's a huge issue in society and it doesn't get talked about enough, not even here.

Thank you. Your thread is high IQ as well. What you say is really important. It's a huge issue in society and it doesn't get talked about enough, not even here.
Thanks a lot, I’m glad some people out there can really sympathize with where I’m coming from. I’m at the point where I wish there a more organized movement I could join. Western society, at least in the US, has completely failed people like us. I do not want to contribute to such a system and I am beyond tired being a serf for people who hate me.

Issue is honeypots are everywhere and what actions such a group could take without getting jailed are limited. The way the wealthy and powerful control the media and keep people at each others throats also means public sentiment wouldn’t be with you most likely. So how do you proceed? I come on here and it’s great having these talks but at the end of the day real change requires action and I basically have nothing to live for.

For the feds on here no, I’m not gonna go ER or advocate for that but your system is shit and I would flip the board in a heartbeat I if I could.

Issue is honeypots are everywhere and what actions such a group could take without getting jailed are limited. The way the wealthy and powerful control the media and keep people at each others throats also means public sentiment wouldn’t be with you most likely. So how do you proceed? I come on here and it’s great having these talks but at the end of the day real change requires action and I basically have nothing to live for.
Absolutely. Any action or statement of a pro-male person will lead to cancelling, firing and may even end in jail. We need anonymity just to exist. To me this is a hugely obvious sign of who the oppressed are. Unfortunately, as we can't openly talk about these issues, they are only going to get worse. Until something breaks.

Absolutely. Any action or statement of a pro-male person will lead to cancelling, firing and may even end in jail. We need anonymity just to exist. To me this is a hugely obvious sign of who the oppressed are. Unfortunately, as we can't openly talk about these issues, they are only going to get worse. Until something breaks.
Well put, hear hear.

Women are more empathic, but only with regards to their own feelings lol

didnt that one foid reporter rope after she tried living as a man for a while?

didnt that one foid reporter rope after she tried living as a man for a while?
Yeah Norah Vincent but she did it in 2022 yet the experiment was completed in 2008

To avoid getting banned.
Appeal to normie demographic.

mens struggles is to get woman to sex
womens struggles is to get chad to sex

To avoid getting banned.
Appeal to normie demographic.
You could be right — maybe they’re beliefs are more accurate but they try to play as if they’re neutral so as not to get banned or labeled with a career killer.

They weren't so bored before the Industrial Revolution.

Example:
View: https://youtu.be/ESD2XHeTxjA

See segments on sex^.

On the one hand I can appreciate that channels like this are trying to broach very touchy sacred ground subjects for most people so they probably try to play the “both sides I’m neutral and objective” angle as much as possible for that reason.

But on the other hand, anyone with two functioning eyes and two braincells to rub together should grasp that no, lol, men and women are in totally different realities when it comes to sexual opportunity and relationship opportunities. Of course the women this guy knows complain about Chad not committing — he explains it basically that way verbatim yet doesn’t make the next logical step that maybe just maybe these women are aiming too high and being too picky.

Other than that I actually agree with a decent amount of this video — for example he talks about how women entering the workforce undeniably led to wage depression and people having fewer children for better or worse.

Anyway, having numerous options and opportunities for sex is a far cry from having virtually no options at all. These two situations simply are not comparable I mean.

People typically think that is inaccurate or hyperbole but unless the speed dating and online dating statistics are majorly off for some reason it’s a very real growing problem in western countries right now. There’s basically a widening gulf in sexual opportunity between men and women.

My observation has been many many women make the Apex fallacy regarding men — probably because men really are divided into the top men who are effectively sharing all of these women looking at the numbers and then there are the rest of the men who don’t make the cut and aren’t competitive enough.
I’m not sure how you solve this without reinstituting some old societal norms and regulating sex in some fashion. But that’s genuine heresy to most westerners and 100% of women in the present day.

What will happen if a large enough cohort of young men are disgruntled without a family or stake in their own society? In the old days it would eventually mean war and destabilizing said society — today it maybe doesn’t mean anything.

Men are forced to be cannon fodder in Jewish war tales and die in a battlefield none of them asked for. If you want to live and avoid it you are forced to pay a fine and if you don't have money you will go to jail and be blacklisted in jobs...All for serving a country that never gave a shit about them in the first place. That's when I knew the predicament of my gender and my status and my so called "privileges".

Meanwhile the biggest fucking worry to women isn't fucking dying. It's about wither or not a 5 foot manlet is in their vicinity minding his own business when to the women's eyes all 5'3 males are nothing but demons coming to plague them.

Aboslute insanity.

Men are forced to be cannon fodder in Jewish war tales and die in a battlefield none of them asked for. If you want to live and avoid it you are forced to pay a fine and if you don't have money you will go to jail and be blacklisted in jobs...All for serving a country that never gave a shit about them in the first place. That's when I knew the predicament of my gender and my status and my so called "privileges".

Meanwhile the biggest fucking worry to women isn't fucking dying. It's about wither or not a 5 foot manlet is in their vicinity minding his own business when to the women's eyes all 5'3 males are nothing but demons coming to plague them.

Aboslute insanity.
They really have no idea it’s true.

Because we live in a gynocratic feminist social order.
Women having ubiquitous safety nets that simply aren't available to men, while there's de-facto none available to men doesn't mean women have it easier than men because....0.001% might get sexually assaulted in their lifetime!

These safety nets suppress a sizable chunk of the natural risk of female sexual promiscuity.

Last edited:

Aboslute insanity.
This is very true. Men's fears are getting killed being homeless and being seen as threat. Women's biggest fear is incels existing near them. A woman's greatest biological fear is that she be forced to carry the child of a sub par man.

Whatifalthis his is based. U should subscribe.

This is very true. Men's fears are getting killed being homeless and being seen as threat. Women's biggest fear is incels existing near them. A woman's greatest biological fear is that she be forced to carry the child of a sub par man.
It's...so backwards. In pre school I was taught the world was sunshine and rainbows and fucking ABCs and it was fun.

I it it's not fun