Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do incels worship ER? (He hated and killed ricecels who are the biggest victims of hypergamy by far)

While his manifesto was quite relatable, he killed ricecels, he was racist to non-whites and didn't kill enough Chads and stacies. We need a true incel hero.

ER was based. All hail saint ER

I don't have to agree with everything he said and did, but I sympathize with and respect him for feeling the way he did in the situation he was in.

Nobody unironically worships that little faggot

The worship is a meme. Er even said he hates the incel community. People on incel forums hated his posts as well.

Although I don't worship him, I do question the assertion he hated ricecels.

Yes he killed some, but what if he perceived that as necessity (to avoid spoiling his plans) and that he was putting them out of their misery?

His ideas were right and he was right to write them and make certain they go public after his death.

His methods were retarded. Using pistols instead of a rifle or a shotgun (or both) for starters. He also could have gotten into the sorority house he went to initially if he'd just waited a goddamn minute.

Disagree tbh, ER manifesto hooked me in, without that manifesto half of us would be bluepilled simps. Some of his experiences are quite similar to ours except the extreme parts ofc. He also didn't dislike ricecels but rather changs who were with blonde foids.
My Twisted World helped blackpill me. Without that I would still be a faggot orbiter tbh