Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory why do incels with anime foid avis tend to get simped for?

For all people care I never got treated better because of anime avi, even in this forum I'm a ghost

Watching Anime is a normie trait.
no its not just because some normies hopped on the band wagon doesn't mean its a normie trait

DUDE so HOT i just BUSTED to ur avi can you send me more pics BRO

I'm an avatarcel. I don't have an avatar and probably won't bother to use one because it's not utilitarian, and as a true autist, that means I can't understand it.

all the anime pfp incels are future troons

I noticed this with @Rhaast. Also don't forget that some users are treated better based on their status on the forum aswell. The same way they are in irl. If a user has a glowing username with 10,000 posts. He might be treated with respect and seen as "one of the OGs" jfl. Human nature is inescapable. Even in a fucking incel forum.

Your Avi, when you joined the forum and how many posts you have, if you have a post on 'Must Reads'. Determines your treatment on this site. oVER

its not gay to flirt with anime foid avi users

Using any profile picture should only come down to what your own thoughts on it are. It shouldn't be for the purpose of showing off, peacocking or otherwise trying to garner attention. That there are other reasons to use any profile picture other than because one simply likes it is incomprehensible to me.

There are plenty of anime hate threads on this site. If anything the opposite is true: having an anime profile picture gets us treated worse. Just by using it we risk being labelled into a hammerable (yes I just made up that word) category, because there's no sense of incel camaraderie in this forum (not that I am lobbying to change it). It is a conglomeration of individual incels who are suspicious of every single person and very single thing in existence. We even doubt the existence of other incels, and think our own unique reality is the only one that exists. Everyone else is normies, we alone are incels. We're existentialists to the core.
You are a pseudo-intellectual
Brainlet cope and deflection, @椎名もた is literally spitting facts like usual
nigga how do you not know who astolfo is?
You know he knew :lul:

Last edited:
I thought anime avis were hated.

Only character who make woman suffer and kill everything is worth for :feelsaww:

I noticed this with @Rhaast. Also don't forget that some users are treated better based on their status on the forum aswell. The same way they are in irl. If a user has a glowing username with 10,000 posts. He might be treated with respect and seen as "one of the OGs" jfl. Human nature is inescapable. Even in a fucking incel forum.

Your Avi, when you joined the forum and how many posts you have, if you have a post on 'Must Reads'. Determines your treatment on this site. oVER
i have a glowing username wheres my respect 

Chesterton’s Fence​

Brutal. Female avatar has high Halo, not just female anime avatar; real-life or life-like pic might have more halo since many might think these users are women. In some places, I still used a female avatar just because I like it when I had it pre-black pill; I guess knowing what I know now I guess the pic would be considered a Stacy here. Some legit thoughts I was a woman lol, despite me stating many times I was a male a month ago pre avatar change or mentioning it later. My profile legit had people simping for me like in the past was asking me out in cringe way like how some Indians asking girls out badly, lol.
From what I notice, people with female avatars usually have a high reaction score to post ratio.