Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why Do Incels Get Stereotyped As Being Right-wing?

Do you consider yourself Right-wing, or hold any Right-wing views?

• Total voters
DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
Why is it that Incels generally get stereotyped as holding Right-Wing views?

I have seen multiple media outlets -mainstream and non mainstream- try to generally associate right wing political views and inceldom as being synonymous with one another. I have seen a few users on here express openly right wing views -some a bit more extreme than others- but also many here seemingly do not care about politics at all.

So why is it that whenever I search up for some Incel story on some cucked media site, I see some sort of reference to the far right or alt right or whatever on these articles. They seem to claim that both communities can serve as a pipeline to one another, and that their views cross over a lot.

What do you say about this? Do you actually hold any far right views?

Media brainwashing

No im an intersectional feminist with dyed hair and pronouns

Nothing gets the NPCs more fired up than “right wing misogynist extremists”.

I'm centrist and hate everyone

Most of us actually are tho tbh, that’s one thing the (((media))) is right about

Cus our lingo is from 4chan/alt right and we hate jews

because normies hate incels
and the (((media))) hates right wingers

It's so that they can get people to hate us more than we are.

I don't know how incels that are sub 5 can be right wing. If you are considered sub 5 in this society, you will still be considered sub 5 in right wing society (still no foids). At least left wing gives you NEETbux :feelsjuice: . Right wing incels are fakecels that still have hope they can ascend in RW society.

Last edited:
Besides right/left typing is not that precise anyway.

You may support redistributing of foids (left wing) but also against foid rights (right wing)

Because Jews have conditioned the masses of goyim view anything labeled "right wing", especially "far right" as culturally synonymous with bad. It's pretty much just because the average NPCs kneejerk reaction to anything "right wing" is that it's evil

I believe in sexual communism, opposite of right wing

I believe women should be put back in kitchen and have no rights, they should be property of their father, brother or husband

because the media are niggers

I have seen multiple media outlets -mainstream and non mainstream- try to generally associate right wing political views and inceldom as being synonymous with one another. I have seen a few users on here express openly right wing views -some a bit more extreme than others- but also many here seemingly do not care about politics at all.

So why is it that whenever I search up for some Incel story on some cucked media site, I see some sort of reference to the far right or alt right or whatever on these articles. They seem to claim that both communities can serve as a pipeline to one another, and that their views cross over a lot.

to further demonize whites

This. Incels are stereotyped as being white. Being a white man is associated with being right wing. And it doesn't matter if it's true it's what everyone wants to believe.

I'm right wing when it comes to social issues (fags, drugs, immigrants, trannies, prostitutes etc.), but economically I'm leftist. I voted yes.

This. Incels are stereotyped as being white. Being a white man is associated with being right wing. And it doesn't matter if it's true it's what everyone wants to believe.
yep thats seems to be exactly what it is lmfao. i hope "far" right wing politics become more popular in the future. well the social aspects of far right.

Here is a study done at the university of Texas showing that incels are more likely to be left wing.

The study results partially confirmed and partially disconfirmed the typical media representation of incels. As a group, they are not unusually right-wing. Compared to non-incels, however, they are lonelier, less likely to have social support, more likely to be suffering from anxiety and depression, less likely to be employed or in school, more likely to ruminate on past experiences of victimization, and more likely to be living with their parents. Findings include:

• 38.85% of the incel participants were right-leaning, 44.70% were left-leaning, and 17.47% were centrist.
  • A smaller proportion than would be expected by chance identified as white (63.58%), with 36.42% identifying as BIPOC.

• 17% of incels in the study were not in school, working, or in training, compared to only 9% of non-incels.

• 36% of incels had a high school level education or lower, compared to 20% of non-incels.

• 50% of incels reported living with their parents or a caregiver, compared to 27% of non-incels.

• 75% of incels in the study were clinically diagnosable with severe or moderate depression, and 45% with severe anxiety.

I'm an authoritarian centrist. In general i hate liberals of all kinds. Lib lefties, libertarians, fuck all of them.

Incel forums don't ban people for their political views, that's why when these retards come to incel forums they see right wing opinions they have never seen or heard before, because those particular opinions would leave the person submitting them get banned on other forums, and they conclude that all incels must be right wingers then.

Also something to note: redditors in particular tend to be extremely left wing so they perceive anyone more right wing than they are to be fascists, nazis, cut throat capitalists and whatever.

I don’t consider myself right wing, but I do hold one viewpoint or two that could be considered right wing, which is that gun rights are human rights, and that vaccines should be optional. Other than that, my politics are pretty left leaning, though I’m not part of any party.

Majority of you dont know jack shit about true left or right politics XD

I'm right-wing as in I'd like a tradwife. I don't care about trans and gays and shit. If it's natural, it'll continue, if it's not, they'll fade away over time. I don't really give a shit.

I’m a political. Although I feel like white people don’t need to be shamed for no reason.

I'm not racist, I don't support crapitalism and I want to steal money from rich people.
So not really.

jesus fucking christ i am apolitical

Not really no, I dabbled in that alt right shit around 2016 but it's exhausting being angry at everything when you can't even get laid. All I care about now is autismbux and keeping my local area comfortable and green to live in.

Cause feminism is left wing

Incels are the product of a left wing global hegemony and its been documented the giving women's rights (the most leftist thing) disadvantages and even denies huge swathes of men access to these women via hypergamy. If you are a truecel then you are the waste that is produce from the libtard engine which is why cucks on IT want you dead

Because Jews have conditioned the masses of goyim view anything labeled "right wing", especially "far right" as culturally synonymous with bad. It's pretty much just because the average NPCs kneejerk reaction to anything "right wing" is that it's evil
Incel forums don't ban people for their political views, that's why when these retards come to incel forums they see right wing opinions they have never seen or heard before, because those particular opinions would leave the person submitting them get banned on other forums, and they conclude that all incels must be right wingers then.

Also something to note: redditors in particular tend to be extremely left wing so they perceive anyone more right wing than they are to be fascists, nazis, cut throat capitalists and whatever.
These are the reasons the stereotype exists in the MSM.

My major source of disagreement with leftists is their complete disregard for biology. Humans are infinitely malleable and thus changeable by social policies, as we are told by leftists. Women are not wired to seek the best genes and resources. Negroes are less intelligent than Whites because the former had less educational opportunities than the latter. Physical attractiveness is subjective. Multiculturalism is progressive. Monogamy is evil.

Nothing could be further from the truth, however. Humans are both shaped by their environment and biology. Women are genetically predisposed to seek the best genes and resources. Negroes are less intelligent than Whites because the African environment required less intelligence than the Eurasian environment. Physical attractiveness is highly objective and measurable. Multiculturalism is not progressive. Monogamy is good.

The left needs to be eradicated. It offers no value to society. It is a set of theoretical beliefs that have never been proven. Leftists care about what feels nice, not what is right. It is no coincidence that the main opposers of the blackpill are leftists. They do not accept the genetic explanation behind physical attractiveness and instead blame our romantic failure on personality (which is ironically also shaped by genes).
Based high IQ GrAYcel.

because wanting to take away women's rights is a socially conservative belief.

A left wing ideology promotes a social hierarchy based on the look and the matriarchy. It is a very bad social organization for any incel. :forcedsmile:

I'm right-wing. Generally libertarian kind.

I believe that the ideal system would be a constitutional republic where the state would be as small and powerless as possible. I want a constitutional right to bear arms and no gun control. I want total freedom of speech. I want the decriminalization of victimless crimes like drugs or lolipics. I want taxes to be as low as possible. I want to nuke central banks etc.
You get what I mean.

A libertarian society would be the best for all incels because we could just live off-the-grid
High iq. I agree with all of this. If most people were like this the jews and cucks would never win.