Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do I start laughing uncontrollably

Status
Not open for further replies.
startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
★★★
In school a bunch of roastie foids were talking about how they would defend themselves if they were being raped.
One of the foids said, in a casual but serious tone, that shitting themselves would be a good way to survive. I, 1 table behind them started laughing hard.

I always grin and laugh in (for normies) inappropriate times, I find the most casual situations (for normies) banal and amusing. I can't take anything in this degenerate clown society seriously.

Should I go ET yes or no?

if you are beat by your parents or verbally insulted even without proper reason you start laughing as a defense mechanism, it is very difficult to do something about

Based and Jokerpilled

Maybe you are joker

if you are beat by your parents or verbally insulted even without proper reason you start laughing as a defense mechanism, it is very difficult to do something about
Aaah that makes sense, my parents beat me a lot as a child, I remember laughing hard while my dad was mad at me when i was 9

you’ve consumed the honkpill

A rapist would just use the shit as lube

I MEAN DEPENDS IF RAPIST INTO SHIT :feelstrash: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

he is my friend dont try to push us apart
You can ask needsolution that 2340922 tries to be friends with people at the start then he doxxes people

You can ask needsolution that 2340922 tries to be friends with people at the start then he doxxes people
u srs? is that why he is collecting information about me? and why never shares information himself?

u shit me not?

u srs? is that why he is collecting information about me? and why never shares information himself?
Yes he collects info and pics about people then he shares it around

Now that's edgy as fuck

Seriously?
@2340922 do you
If you and @startcel want ill ask angrycurrycel on discord for the proof, he used to have screenshots and stuff of him attempting and threatening to doxx him

If you and @startcel want ill ask angrycurrycel on discord for the proof, he used to have screenshots and stuff of him attempting and threatening to doxx him
yes please, this hurts deeply ngl

Lol at giving out your info

I lie about everything.
@2340922 seems like a real piece of work.

Lol at giving out your info

I lie about everything.
@2340922 seems like a real piece of work.
Yes this exactly, why people ever trusted him when he revealed nothing about himself is beyond me, he even made a folder about my info

5ae62bfaea5c5e3bc1d68de64fed7342

et-e-t-extra-terrestrial-800x400.jpg

i only gave out some trivial shit tbh ngl
I talked to needsolutions turns he did threaten to dox him

@2340922 what the fuck
Yes this exactly, why people ever trusted him when he revealed nothing about himself is beyond me, he even made a folder about my info
Noted.Thanks for the info.I will not trust him.

Imagine being afraid of being doxxed. It's not over for you if you're afraid of dying. Well too bad this forum prohibits selfies, if we all required to send a selfie before getting in the tallfags who claim to be hideously ugly would leave.

Seriously?
@2340922 do you
@Uglyethnicrat this is all I have of him obviously saying he's storing my data and pic but angrycurrycel has way more which I'll get when he's online

Attachments

• IMG_20191119_143151.jpg
    IMG_20191119_143151.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 31
@Uglyethnicrat this is all I have of him obviously saying he's storing my data and pic but angrycurrycel has way more which I'll get when he's online
"If something happens or u---"
What is after that?

I talked to needsolutions turns he did threaten to dox him

@2340922 what the fuck

Noted.Thanks for the info.I will not trust him.
no, he didnt threaten
more like he told me
still scary and hope @2340922 isnt like that

Seems like an IT infiltrator. First post directed at me was about how he never saw me post before and after that he started replying to my threads constantly trying to get info. Asked me if if play video games and come on chat.

Way too familiar for someone you have no previous rapport with.

Seems like an IT infiltrator. First post directed at me was about how he never saw me post before and after that he started replying to my threads constantly trying to get info. Asked me if if play video games and come on chat.

He seemed too friendly with me too.:feelsmega:

nope, i thought we were friends but he never wanted to tell me
SAME bro he always pushes and pushes about information about me, but when i ask about him he just never answers

i wouldnt i respect women
Who even will?
he is my friend dont try to push us apart
DONT SAY THAT :feelstrash: :feelswow: :feelswow: :feelswow: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:
Thats not true where is proof
Seriously?
@2340922 do you
NO
Even ask @angrycurrycel, that's part of the reason he had to leave the forum
Not true stop lying dont mention this fag
And i NEVER SHARED ANYBODY ELSE INFO
Proof ot GTFO
THATS OUT OF CONTEcsT
Dont belive this clown:feelstrash::reeeeee:

Who even will?

DONT SAY THAT :feelstrash: :feelswow: :feelswow: :feelswow: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: :feelsbaton:

Thats not true where is proof

NO

Not true stop lying dont mention this fag
And i NEVER SHARED ANYBODY ELSE INFO
Proof ot GTFO

THATS OUT OF CONTEcsT
Dont belive this clown:feelstrash::reeeeee:
then why do u collect info about us?

STOP TALKING ABOut me EY! :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelstrash:

Because what if u forget about ur self
Or what if i lose my brain?:feelstrash:
im not talking, just was curious
last times u told me something, u know what and now people saying that u r main doxxer here
sounds scary, especially i trusted you and thought u r nice and kind person who want to help me and be friends with

Yooo i just want to talk calm down :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsgah:

Because what if u forget about ur self
Or what if i lose my brain?:feelstrash:
if that were true u would share information about urself to us too, which u dont

Yooo i just want to talk calm down :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsgah:
I dont talk to fifth columnists working with the enemy

I will deal with you the same way i dealt with @ScornedStoic and @IncelKing. You wont be poastmaxing here for long

Status
Not open for further replies.