Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do i see so many shit colored people?

I

incel god

Banned
-
im not talking about black people im not a racist. im talking about white women that have sex with black men and then have shit or brown colored kids. i fucking hate that. the men i dont care about, but when i see brown or shit colored women this is what i wish i could say but i never would say it. > POINT MY FINGER AT THEM AND SAY FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKING NIGGA!

Fax man even niggas look better than brownies, racemixed or not

I have a theory based on living near a city and seeing lots of people. When I see dark curries with white women, the kids are brown. White man and curry foid the kids tend to be light. Same for sheboons and white men, the kids tend to be much lighter than tyrone/white foid.

its not fair to the white kids of white mothers. the white kids mom has a kid with a black man then he has to pretend to love them? of course he would love his siblings. im just saying this is not natural. im not trying to offend anybody. we have freedom of speech to a certain extent on this forum. the jews ruin freedom of speech. they censor almost everything. where the fuck else on the internet can you speak your mind?

Last edited:
This woman was more racist than 60% of users here

Makes you think, maybe she was really a racist but also hates incels, so larped as one to infiltrate. I want to know what reddit thinks of their users being racist here

I wonder what OP said (since she was a foid) was her actual opinion or just said it to fit in

I wonder what OP said (since she was a foid) was her actual opinion or just said it to fit in
I think she was just a troll so you can't say.