Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do I only see femoids do these things?

I see stories about fathers abusing/killing their kids. But was this meant for Off Topic?

I see stories about fathers abusing/killing their kids. But was this meant for Off Topic?

but there are 100 stories of mother to 1 story of father ratio
and no, i was trying to make a point that femoids are actually monsters.

Whores cannot help but murder innocent children. It's in their sinister nature to do such things. How many times do you hear about women abusing babies in daycare? Over and over again. Women are truly evil.

THEY ARE NOT HUMAN

my family were telling me about this morning .it is fucked this retard freak foid cunt needs to be knee capped, face caved in with a baseball bat,ears cut off and her hands cut 1000 times with glass and 2000 lashes with a horse whip fucking cunts need to stop hurting kids,babies.theres a simple rule to follow in life kids and babies are hands off no go .fuck i hate people who hurt kids.it is the lowest act to hurt a baby it is defenceless and babies look to adults to protect them especially the mother this is such an evil act.hope this cunt dies a thousand times in this life. fithy fucking degenerate dog fucking filthy whore.

Because the kid does not have blue eyes and blonde hair and all her friends' kids have.

It's a very typical noodlewhore outburst.

n9elO1o.png

it's always "mother mother mother.."

But females are more empathetic and mother instinct... Is not it funny that only the word mother instinct exist but not father instinct? There is even a specific term for females like mother's pride but there is no such thing like father's pride.

Stiches are from bitches!

I guess it made a noise and interrupted her call with Chang?

But females are more empathetic and mother instinct... Is not it funny that only the word mother instinct exist but not father instinct? There is even a specific term for females like mother's pride but there is no such thing like father's pride.

Human females don't love their children. Motherly love is a societal construct, it's imposed on them by the society. Women love the "idea" of being a mother, but not being an actual mother itself, specially mother of an ugly child. Being mother requires lots of hard work and patience, both of which most human females naturally lack. If there were no patriarchy or societal pressure, most mothers would throw their children in trash cans right away.

This is another reason why the rate of abortion is so much correlated with the rate of women empowerment.

Human females don't love their children. Motherly love is a societal construct, it's imposed on them by the society. Women love the "idea" of being a mother, but not being an actual mother itself, specially mother of an ugly child. Being mother requires lots of hard work and patience, both of which most human females naturally lack. If there were no patriarchy or societal pressure, most mothers would throw their children in trash cans right away.

This is another reason why the rate of abortion is so much correlated with the rate of women empowerment.
This is true. Females dont like being mothers.
They just wanna be Chads whores. Thats it.

Motherly love is a societal construct, it's imposed on them by the society.

That also reminds me of that phrase ''sexes are a social construct brah'', yet those people tend to say that mother instinct is a thing. I cannot stand this hypocrisy anymore.

This is very true and can be confirmed with historical texts. Almost all civilizations begin practicing child sacrifices before they are destroyed or collapse. It’s a sign of social decay. Homosexuality, abortions/child killings, ect.

That also reminds me of that phrase ''sexes are a social construct brah'', yet those people tend to say that mother instinct is a thing. I cannot stand this hypocrisy anymore.

Lmao gender is a genetic and physiological reality. You can't change your DNA, protein and hormone synthesis with your mind.

my family were telling me about this morning .it is fucked this retard freak foid cunt needs to be knee capped, face caved in with a baseball bat,ears cut off and her hands cut 1000 times with glass and 2000 lashes with a horse whip fucking cunts need to stop hurting kids,babies.theres a simple rule to follow in life kids and babies are hands off no go .fuck i hate people who hurt kids.it is the lowest act to hurt a baby it is defenceless and babies look to adults to protect them especially the mother this is such an evil act.hope this cunt dies a thousand times in this life. fithy fucking degenerate dog fucking filthy whore.
Based

but there are 100 stories of mother to 1 story of father ratio
and no, i was trying to make a point that femoids are actually monsters.

But it's not specific to inceldom just because someone does something horrifying. Also, I don't think there are 100 stories about mothers committing infanticide for every 1 story about a father committing infanticide.

Because females are evil

Maybe the baby had bad genetics tbh
She probably always felt the desire to get rid of it but when it bit her ,
she instinctively reacted and wiped out any trace of this genetic subhuman .
Next time , try to make better mate selection , sweetheart .

Being amother to an ugly child juist doesnt pay off
and sometimes its so fucking ugly , combine that with a low inhib mother and she will yeet that baby .

Women never had any evolutionary pressure to be selected so most of them are basically genetic trash.

Yep. That first pic of the baby with swollen cheeks and stitches made my blood boil

It is because the baby is male not female, the baby is not entitled to suck on nipple