Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I not feel hungry after eating nothing but 3-4 carrots a day?

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Legit I actually feel super good. I try to cram eating them into as small a portion of the day at once so I don't risk toying with my blood sugar, usually I end up eating some in the morning, midday and then evening as the sun is setting. I still feel fine. I'm barely even hungry, and when I am I can just drink some water and eat a carrot. The only thing that makes me feel super hungry is the smell of my flatmates cooking because I can smell good food. I don't grave comfort food or high sugar garbage either, moreso stuff like meat or things like sushi rolls, maybe wheatbix, cheese or fruit.

Can dietcels fill me in on why this is?

Ive heard that carrots and bananas make u feel full, landwhales should be forced to eat nothing but them

Because you are ugly

Donkeymaxxing

I don't feel hungry when I drink
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Ive heard that carrots and bananas make u feel full, landwhales should be forced to eat nothing but them
damn i am eating lots of bananas in an effort to gain weight since im a skeleton ngl

Carrots are based. If I feel like shit, I eat a carrot. They heal me. It’s very fibrous and beneficial
Fibrous but I didn't poo for five days eating nothing but them
hhmmmmm

carrots me, rabbits me

You will turn orange bro

Wish I was like that I have to eat beans and a lot of them at that

I wish i could do that but food is my only cope.Sugar and fat level already above average and i'm just 19.Stroke or heart attack will probably be my end ngl

Most humans can go weeks or even months without food, even disregarding overweight people. Most of our ancestors would have gone days between meals. As for why you are not craving food I'm not sure, consult with a doctor if your concerned. I wouldn't keep up this diet for more than a few days as it does not provide necessary proteins, fats, vitamins or minerals.

Because that's what stress does or even depression, you don't feel like eating. Sometimes I used to just eat 1 small meal a day.

Do you eat them raw or cook them?

You will turn orange bro
Knew a guy who went to hospital for some pretty nasty problem, i don't know the exact nature of it but it had to do with his body storing some toxin instead of getting rid of it.
It was in high school. He'd be gone for months, and when he came back his skin was a bizarre yellow colour. I asked him why and he showed me a box of grated carrots - he couldn't eat anything but carrots just about.

Just have so much beta carotene in your bloodstream you change colour bro!
Do you eat them raw or cook them?
I ate them raw
:waitwhat: Were u drinking water ?
Yeah forced myself to drink more than 2l a day
First I shat these orange coloured logs, then I started spurting diarrhea.

It's over bunny boyo