Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why do I laugh at my inceldom? Does anyone else do this? Is it a cope?

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★★
For some reason if I'm looking at blackpill content or inceldom content, somtimes I will find myself laughing at it. Not just the "jfl look at this foid/simp" type of stuff, but moreso laughing at us. At incels. At myself.

Sometimes I actually audibly laugh or chuckle about how over it is. That it's so unbelievably over and we are all here just suffering with this pit inside us, waiting for our existence to end, coping, but more than half of humans don't even recognize or care. It's just part of nature to them. It's part of natural and sexual selection that men like us don't reproduce. Like the blackpill has become so blatantly obvious and potent that it's almost funny. I suppose it's kind of like the clownworld meme. That we may laugh at it because of how upside down everything has gotten. Maybe it is a way of coping with my situation. I'm not sure. But it's weirdly comforting to laugh at it? I don't know exactly how to describe it properly.

Last edited:
Yes I laugh as well; laughing is a coping mechanism

For some reason if I'm looking at blackpill content or inceldom content, somtimes I will find myself laughing at it. Not just the "jfl look at this foid/simp" type of stuff, but moreso laughing at us. At incels. At myself.

Sometimes I actually audibly laugh or chuckle about how over it is. That it's so unbelievably over and we are all here just suffering with this pit inside us, waiting for our existence to end, coping, but more than half of humans don't even recognize or care. It's just part of nature to them. It's part of natural and sexual selection that men like us don't reproduce. Like the blackpill has become so blatantly obvious and potent that its almost funny. I suppose it's kind of like the clownworld meme. That we may laugh at it because of how upside down everything has gotten. Maybe it is a way of coping with my situation. I'm not sure. But it's weirdly comforting to laugh at it? I don't know exactly how to describe it properly.
Life laughs at you so hard that you start laughing alongside it. Nothing wrong with that.

If you dont laugh, youll cry. Thats what i always tell myself

The moment you stop laughing about it, you will long for the rope.

When things get too much I shut down. I feel powerless and empty. Almost as if some sort of demonic presence is constantly trying to break me down.

I really hope I can overcome this and learn to accept things for how they are so that I'm not so angry and miserable 24/7.