Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over why do i have to make an account on sanctioned suicide

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
i can’t view any threads without making an account. why was this changed

Maybe because of the lurkers who want to laugh at others misery and they keep reporting the place. I don't know tbh.

I guess it's regarding a youtube video that's been released.

Maybe because of the lurkers who want to laugh at others misery and they keep reporting the place. I don't know tbh.
i’ve seen people screenshot this site but never sanctioned suicide

That's why I deleted my account and never visited again
Eh, I got banned by the tranny... not that I needed it anymore, but I guess since triggering him from trying to help a dude overcome dysphoria without having to change his body, I literally became a target. And defending myself was like talking to a brick wall. In hindsight, I was dealing with a complete narcissist.
There was even a thread about how incels shouldn't be allowed there, J F L foids gatekeep a literal suicide forum
They're extremely hateful towards the likes of us. The amount of times I had to defend some of them from these leftoids.

That's why I deleted my account and never visited again

There was even a thread about how incels shouldn't be allowed there, J F L foids gatekeep a literal suicide forum
Really? Fucking stupid foids and normies they can’t even let us kill ourselves in peace

Too many kiddos ig