Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do I have to be so unattractive to my oneitis?

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
I’m so unattractive that she completely ignores me and writes me off her life. Idiot someone here said, if I was 0,00001%attractive to her, she would have at least responded to my message and get to see how I’m doing. But nope, screw the subhuman incel, I got a chad to satisfy, is probably what goes through her head.

No Oneitis for your bones

I’m so unattractive that she completely ignores me and writes me off her life. Idiot someone here said, if I was 0,00001%attractive to her, she would have at least responded to my message and get to see how I’m doing. But nope, screw the subhuman incel, I got a chad to satisfy, is probably what goes through her head.
The oneitis likes you less than any random foid :feelsrope:

Because they’re all NPCs.

The oneitis likes you less than any random foid :feelsrope:
My oneitis likes me less than my previous oneitis who was objectively better looking lol but not very well mentally

My oneitis doesn't hate me is clearly very uninterested, she'll always try to ignore me but probably doesn't tell me to duck off directly cuz she doesn't wanna ruin her reputation as the "Nice girl"

My oneitis likes me less than my previous oneitis who was objectively better looking lol but not very well mentally
I'm so detached from reality I've no experience seeing / knowing a foid with mental issues. A foid with mental issues must be interesting to observe I'd guess :feelshmm:

Blah blah muh oneitis

It’s because you’re a cuck:horror::bluepill:

My oneitis doesn't hate me is clearly very uninterested, she'll always try to ignore me but probably doesn't tell me to duck off directly cuz she doesn't wanna ruin her reputation as the "Nice girl"
Mine has nothing to lose by ignoring me

I'm so detached from reality I've no experience seeing / knowing a foid with mental issues. A foid with mental issues must be interesting to observe I'd guess :feelshmm:
She was scary af

I just want to shove my dick in my onitis but she doesn’t even pay attention to me fucking vile cunt!!!!!!!

I'm actually friends with my one itis.

I just want to shove my dick in my onitis but she doesn’t even pay attention to me fucking vile cunt!!!!!!!
Same, I want to ravage her