Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do I have a wide nigger nose if I'm white?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Never understood it. My nose is huge even though I'm white

I dunno man. I have a pretty wide nose too.

C198682d73cad281e989f860c35aa0de

nubian princess in your family tree somewhere

Very few of d 70% whiteys pop in d states is 100% European caucasite. They would have a percentage of Asian mongoloid dna( native american,chinese etcc) and also African Negroid dna.

genetic recombination is a bitch

Why do i have big nigger lips if im white?

Mixed. I have some native american. You said your family from russia maybe you have some mongrel dna idk

Cause your grandpa was probably black

i am not an expert on the aesthetics of noses. i've been told my nose is a tad weird though. it's not like it's a jew nose though, so i am confused tbh

You might be of Greek descent, they have big noses

because genes are retarded

Some of us are so incomprehensibly hideous and repulsive that it almost seems like our very DNA hates us out of spite

Are you Irish? Many Irish have that feature.

Yup my nose and eye area are my biggest flaws. Wish I had a straight slim nose and deep set hunter eyes

Nose is super underrated, my nose is the reason why I'm not normie tier

Are you saying that the base of your nose is wide or that your tip is bulbous?

however, you're probably not 99+% white

i am not an expert on the aesthetics of noses. i've been told my nose is a tad weird though. it's not like it's a jew nose though, so i am confused tbh

dorsal hump?

1. pic has a dorsal hump
images

Are you saying that the base of your nose is wide or that your tip is bulbous?

however, you're probably not 99+% white

dorsal hump?

1. pic has a dorsal hump
images
dont think so, i should check but im pretty sure no

Very few of d 70% whiteys pop in d states is 100% European caucasite. They would have a percentage of Asian mongoloid dna( native american,chinese etcc) and also African Negroid dna.
this

and also, it's not like these traits are exclusive to black people. Tecnically, they're just extremely rare among other populations cuz other traits were selected. I think there are very few human traits that are exclusively found in an ethnic group (these would be things like skin, eye colour, hair, lactose tolerance etc)

That .02% african DNA got u

Its weird having features of a race that you arent at all. I like somewhat Arab because of my body hair and nose even though I have no Arabic genetic history at all

I have bad news for you man
Screenshot 20200303 111853 DuckDuckGo

Last edited:
Im brown and I have a nigger-jewish nose hybrid

my dad has white long alpha nose why tf do I have wide and small nose

Greek nose, almost as much of a failo as a Jew nose. Literally looks like a triangle from the side.
OP: you're not actually white, you're an octaroon or something.
I had never heard the word "octoroon" before until I heard a certain guy who likes mushroom swiss burgers with caramelized onions say it.

oh no, I don't know if I do. i thought you said that I do. maybe it's not that bad then lol
Look at your nose from the side profile angle. Chad's nose is compact and has a slight inward curve. If your nose looks like a triangle that has a straight ridge and sticks out more than Chad's, that's called a Greek nose and it's an incel trait.

Look at your nose from the side profile angle. Chad's nose is compact and has a slight inward curve. If your nose looks like a triangle that has a straight ridge and sticks out more than Chad's, that's called a Greek nose and it's an incel trait.
ok will check it out

my nose is thin but its bent.