Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do I find most men unattractive?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating/comments/za52rf/why_do_i_find_most_men_unattractive/

Edit: I feel like I should add some detail. I used to be able to get with guys who were average-looking. However, my most recent ex-boyfriend was VERY physically attractive (it didn't work out for various reasons but I'm over the breakup now). Since the breakup and starting therapy, it seems like my desire for average-looking guys has diminished. I still have a very high sex drive (heck, possibly even higher), yet I no longer want to hook up with these sorts of men.

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :blackpill:

blackpill proof that Chad ruins foids for other men. Betabuxxers on suicide watch

Alpha widowed. Brutal blackpill.

blackpill proof that Chad ruins foids for other men. Betabuxxers on suicide watch
Once ran by chad no going back
She will fantasize about him if you two are fucking

Hypergamy is rampant

Wow, 19 year old and she already thinks like that. She will probably be a full blown feminist hater oft men hater by 30.

When Chad fucks a Becky he ruins her forever. She will never view sub7 men the same.

These foids man.

>"I'm bisexual and don't have sexual feelings for women"
????????

>"my most recent ex-boyfriend was VERY physically attractive"
Oh, chadsexual

They haven't met Emba yet

However, my most recent ex-boyfriend was VERY physically attractive (it didn't work out for various reasons but I'm over the breakup now).
I was giving her the benefit of the doubt since the post didn't sound like she was talking about Chads, but this is brutal :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: