Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do I feel so good when a cat purs on me

Cletus Longthing

Cletus Longthing

Bloodfein
★★★★★
I think they are aliens n the purs is some vibration thats healing...

I sympathize with cats because they are helpless poor small creatures and no ome takes them seriously and everyone babies them. They are based animal tho, cats are the pioneers neetbuxxin and living in permanent welfare system without having to work

Bud is chilling

I sympathize with cats because they are helpless poor small creatures and no ome takes them seriously and everyone babies them. They are based animal tho, cats are the pioneers neetbuxxin and living in permanent welfare system without having to work
True cats are best animals and very based

Cats are like good animals thats why

Atleast its honest affection not like humans

A cat or THE cat

Cats are the SS of the animal kingdom, they catch rats hiding under the floorboards, Der Ewige Rat & Mice spreading disease and actively stealing out of a households cupboard, the mice and rats never worked an honest day, after the house has been build, the pantry stocked THEN comes the mice

Cats are the SS of the animal kingdom, they catch rats hiding under the floorboards, Der Ewige Rat & Mice spreading disease and actively stealing out of a households cupboard, the mice and rats never worked an honest day, after the house has been build, the pantry stocked THEN comes the mice

View attachment 854906
N rats are the incel animals

Just a cat i dont have a cat I had one n he got shot by a hunter who tought it was a wild cat rip aurelius
Damn, sorry bro. My cat will turn 16 in 6 days. We lost a cat in 2012, she was 5. You from North America?

It's not really a choice, neither can you take it. If you could, I would.
You can but you have to do whatever it takes, ive basically turned myself asexual frying my dopamine receptors , and never viewing foids/ deleting all socials, + shit vision