Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do I feel I will be the last user on this site

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
All the niggas will either rope or just get gfs while I will rot here forever :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There is barely any long time users here left anyway most faggots either turn out to be fakecel motherfuckers or were never teenager's with a incel phase that wanna be cringe.

Meanwhile every day I wake up and know its over. My life is a giant brutal blackpill and I dont remember the last time I was happy.

its really over I am just dead inside I dont even fucking care about foids they are the least of my problem, there is so much more wrong with my life now as a result of the blackpill and how I was treated that I am just completly fucked and also I am old so I cant even cope with 'it will get better'

t

Trucels unfortunately will be on this forum for many many years I wish it didn’t have to be this way wouldn’t surprise me if I am still here in the 2030’s and so on if the forum is still up by then

I will be with u

permacel for life because of society

becauth oth ur bad perthonalithy inthel!

you'd be a janitorcel by then

All the niggas will either rope or just get gfs while I will rot here forever :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

There is barely any long time users here left anyway most faggots either turn out to be fakecel motherfuckers or were never teenager's with a incel phase that wanna be cringe.

Meanwhile every day I wake up and know its over. My life is a giant brutal blackpill and I dont remember the last time I was happy.

its really over I am just dead inside I dont even fucking care about foids they are the least of my problem, there is so much more wrong with my life now as a result of the blackpill and how I was treated that I am just completly fucked and also I am old so I cant even cope with 'it will get better'

View attachment 620140t
I will be here forever
Terry davis templeos

There are lots of active accounts that predate May 1, 2019.

If you're still in high school its too early to call yourself a truecel.