Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do I become bluepilled at some points?

TFDinGTA

TFDinGTA

Recruit
★★★★★
Most of the time I am content with the fact that I am never ascending however why does my brain some times give me a false sense of hope/bluepill that it's not over yet. Hope is a dangerous thing for incels it drives us to do dumb shit like approaching or talking w a girl with a thought that u could ascend which can lead to devastating consequences. ex: pepper sprayed, cops called on u, publicly humiliated.

cucked biology encouraging you to reproduce

Most of the time I am content with the fact that I am never ascending however why does my brain some times give me a false sense of hope/bluepill that it's not over yet. Hope is a dangerous thing for incels it drives us to do dumb shit like approaching or talking w a girl with a thought that u could ascend which can lead to devastating consequences. ex: pepper sprayed, cops called on u, publicly humiliated.
hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man

Your evolutionary instincts. Your brain refuses to accept that you will not pass down your genes. This is the same reason why suicide is extremely hard to go through with.