Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Why Do I Always Get On With Slavs?

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date
DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I don't know why, but I've always gotten on with Slavic guys quite well: Even before I became a forum user, I always was able to just easily befriend & get along with them quite well.

One of the few legitimate friends I've ever had, was half-Czech; another friend I had online in my teens was partially Polish.

On this forum, I have made many good brocels who are Slavic, and one of our forums best users is a Slav @WorthlessSlavicShit

Even outside of here, I've befriended a partial-Ukrainian on Telegram, as well as an Italian-Slovene: Let's just say, chat-beef can get funny at times. :feelshaha:

But ig that might be why I like them, because they know how to joke & have fun without projecting and/or putting others down.

@KillNiggers @TBIcel @To koniec @Ron.Belgrade @Friezacel @weaselbomber

I don't know why, but I've always gotten on with Slavic guys quite well: Even before I became a forum user, I always was able to just easily befriend & get along with them quite well.

One of the few legitimate friends I've ever had, was half-Czech; another friend I had online in my teens was partially Polish.

On this forum, I have made many good brocels who are Slavic, and one of our forums best users is a Slav @WorthlessSlavicShit

Even outside of here, I've befriended a partial-Ukrainian on Telegram, as well as an Italian-Slovene: Let's just say, chat-beef can get funny at times. :feelshaha:

But ig that might be why I like them, because they know how to joke & have fun without projecting and/or putting others down.
slavs are alright.

Slavs are the most easygoing straightforward and least insecure among whites. They get along with evERybody

There's a reason I posted that flag on ur profile brate

Sadly I don't get along with non slavs too well unless they're on some obscure forums like this. Anglos I always really fucking hate and the people of their colonies bunch of hypersensitive leftist backstabbing narcissistic nigger loving retards.

im half slav and tbh ive had run ins with a few bullies and drunks. tbh i dont think much good of them.

slavs are often cynical and given to conspiracy theories, casual racism, etc.

personally I don't like most eastern europeans, only russians really. russkies are crazy. but they all have a few cultural similarities

I notice a similar thing. I have an easier time talking to them than to native born white americans for some reason. All immigrants are easier to talk to.

Because they are genuine and a good natured people no matter how much reddit troons portray them as savages.
Most ethnics are jealous, lustful sycophantic backstabbers and I say this as an ethnic.

@NorthernWind is one of my favourite users too.

Because they are genuine and a good natured people no matter how much reddit troons portray them as savages.
Most ethnics are jealous, lustful sycophantic backstabbers and I say this as an ethnic.

@NorthernWind is one of my favourite users too.
Thnx.
I personally don't understand skirmish between Indian users on here.

We are not racebaiting curries or niggers

Everyone treats me like shit, no matter if white, shitskin or ethnic

Because only Slavs are real and most supreme whites. Russia will be ruling whole of Europe soon.
We are not racebaiting curries or niggers
You literally say JBB and JBC are law all the time with Slavic whores :lul:

Its because slavic people are very based , but very hated on

Its because slavic people are very based , but very hated on
It’s acceptable to hate on Slavs, because they’re White but from a different kind of “culture”

@Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit

It’s acceptable to hate on Slavs, because they’re White but from a different kind of “culture”

@Ron.Belgrade @WorthlessSlavicShit
Indeed:feelsseriously::feelswhat:.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Greeks are the friendliest imo. I only knew one Slav who was Russian and it was back in elementary school, so I can't speak much about them.

Because we're cool af. :feelsEhh: Personaly i have the same but with LATINX. Cause when they're not the thugmax type they're often chill and respectful/moral without being soy. Noticed this several times irl, always got along with them.

Greeks are the friendliest imo.
@Fatass3000

I had a Greek-Spanish friend many years back on RWgram, he was pretty cool though he was a mogger: Oh, and he actually did look pretty White. :feelsjuice:

I also just made a new friend on twitter who’s Greek & a Hellenistic Pagan, pretty based.

Because we're cool af. :feelsEhh: Personaly i have the same but with LATINX. Cause when they're not the thugmax type they're often chill and respectful/moral without being soy. Noticed this several times irl, always got along with them.
Sadly, many of the ones i’ve met are this thugmaxxers type, and they’re far too NT & loud for my taste.

However, i’ve met some cool ones here such as @ElTruecel @Ci Jey

@Fatass3000

I had a Greek-Spanish friend many years back on RWgram, he was pretty cool though he was a mogger: Oh, and he actually did look pretty White. :feelsjuice:

I also just made a new friend on twitter who’s Greek & a Hellenistic Pagan, pretty based.
I have never met a helenistic pagan irl, I find it crazy that they believe in Zeus and all of the other greek gods :feelskek:

It’s kind of like how the Irish, Scottish, Italians, etc were treated in America in the past, or also how the Protestant French were treated.
Shitting on whites is tolerated in general, of course.

Mofos are finally putting their PhD. brains together and after a decade or two of it being rampant in society realizing that a demographic whose members are openly told by society that they are pretty much inherently evil, that they are the cause of everything bad in the world, that they must be held to double standards for everyone's good and that they can't complain or feel hurt by it because they have it good as the privileged oppressors and them feeling bad about being demonized is actually just further proof of how wicked and privileged they are... might have mental problems as a result of facing such antagonism from society:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Anti-Slavism is mostly an outgrowth of that, in that it provides an outgroup for white Westerners themselves they can freely attack, which they can't do to anyone else:feelsjuice:.

I have never met a helenistic pagan irl, I find it crazy that they believe in Zeus and all of the other greek gods :feelskek:
I used to follow this guy pretty regularly, feel free to dive in and take the Aldridgepill:feelskek::feelskek:.

if you aint stealing shit i can get along with anybody, or if you just steal from foids

I’m agnostic, but i’ve taken a huge interest in it: I find a lot of it, somewhat correlates with laws of nature.

And I mean, ofc twitter is gonna be the realm to find guys like this.

Not to mention, Paganism wasn’t all “muh hippies & fags” like boomers want you to think, look at this:

View: https://youtu.be/R1jhiqMRYws?si=QeV05nwOFaHS1_E7

We’re just fed the BS narrative from Hollywood to discredit our ancestors actual “trad” way of life.