Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do holes claim to have anxiety

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
..meanwhile they have boyfriend's, said boyfriends they cheat on, throw parties regularly, go to parties regularly, hook up regularly, get endless validation from everyone everywhere they go.

It's one of the most infuriating things about them and their great two faced, lying and self absorbed personalities.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: toxic inkwell doesn't know how anxiety works!!!! You can be endlessly validated left and right and go to parties every day and have sex with random people every day and go to clubs and throw parties but still have anxiety!!!!!

Before you try to say that IT, reread it before commenting and feel emberassment over realizing how stupid you would sound if you went ahead and posted that.

Last edited:
Anxiety around chads.

yea it’s really annoying to hear about

Just like how all of them have “depression”

just playing the victim to gain sympathy

Foids cannot experience the feeling that reality is slipping away through your fingertips. The feeling of having a nightmare about forgetting to attend a nonexistent test. The feeling of complete powerlessness.

Gives me flashbacks to when i was using the social anxiety support forum, like 5 years ago. I remember how angry i got, everytime i saw a foid, on there, claiming to have social anxiety, while literally participating in the most degenerate activities you can imagine.

For all the mental problems they claim to have they seem to be living the life

Gives me flashbacks to when i was using the social anxiety support forum, like 5 years ago. I remember how angry i got, everytime i saw a foid, on there, claiming to have social anxiety, while literally participating in the most degenerate activities you can imagine.

she only got two chads to cum onto her face at last night's party and not three chads, you have to feel bad for her

Anxiety about not getting enough Chads or Tyrones approaching her..

Because the female mind is never content.. They always want more. And if they have Chad they worry about losing him.

Anything to get attention and sympathy, meanwhile men rope alone without anyone knowing or caring.

Female “Anxiety” = worried about finding a 10/10 chad before she turns 30.

What a joke

..meanwhile they have boyfriend's, said boyfriends they cheat on, throw parties regularly, go to parties regularly, hook up regularly, get endless validation from everyone everywhere they go.

It's one of the most infuriating things about them and their great two faced, lying and self absorbed personalities.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: toxic inkwell doesn't know how anxiety works!!!! You can be endlessly validated left and right and go to parties every day and have sex with random people every day and go to clubs and throw parties but still have anxiety!!!!!

Before you try to say that IT, reread it before commenting and feel emberassment over realizing how stupid you would sound if you went ahead and posted that.
Not getting enough praise and dik from chads