Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do guys always have to bring up the dreaded question?

TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Big Papí
★★★★★
“You got a girlfriend?” Like why do you have to bring that up? They look at me and it’s pretty obvious what the answer will be but why do you still have to ask? I can be having a fun time and that fucking question always bums me out

A foid at work ask me that, she was age 40s

easy way for normoids to achieve a quick mog on subhumans

“You got a girlfriend?” Like why do you have to bring that up? They look at me and it’s pretty obvious what the answer will be but why do you still have to ask? I can be having a fun time and that fucking question always bums me out
Same has happened to me, ruins my day every time. Some questions are purposefully asked to survey your developmental milestones. They know what they’re doing. If you give the wrong answer they will despise you if they didn’t already.

Similar questions are:
Do you have a driver license?
Do you still live at home?
Do you have a job education? (if so, what?)

Same has happened to me, ruins my day every time. Some questions are purposefully asked to survey your developmental milestones. They know what they’re doing. If you give the wrong answer they will despise you if they didn’t already.

Similar questions are:
Do you have a driver license?
Do you still live at home?
Do you have a job education? (if so, what?)
Rick tries to smash mad max

Just respond with "Does it look like I have a girlfriend? Don't you have to be rude somewhere else?"

I usually get "are you married?" i answer no, they respond "what are you waiting for?"

I usually get "are you married?" i answer no, they respond "what are you waiting for?"
You should respond: “too many landwhales” :feelshaha:

They want to mock you albeit in a very subliminal way.

You should respond: “too many landwhales” :feelshaha:
They would call me gay in my face, older generation truly believe if you don't want to put up and sacrifice everything for a woman you are gay by default.

I hate normies

Mogs me by even being asked.

It's obviously for the sole intent to virgin shame you behind a passive-agressive curtain.

Measuring stick

Yep it’s fucking rage fuel,I wanna stab those niggers, like having a gf is the norm,” he don’t even have a gf” like it’s fucking easy, I don’t even want so much ffs ,I hope something really bad happens to them
It's obviously for the sole intent to virgin shame you behind a passive-agressive curtain.
Yep