Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do grad students let themselves go?

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
I have to admit undergrads KNOW HOW TO DRESS even the men (no homo just saying OBJECTIVELY they dress sharp to impress the ladies) however in grad school despite the grad students being a few years older than the undergrads why the fuck do they go from dressing cool (for the men) and dressing sexy (the ladies) to dressing like their PARENTS! (I swear grad students are CLONES of each other. The men look like bugmen/nu-males and the women get FAT and look like wine-aunts).

My nigga @Edmund_Kemper seemed to pick up on this. https://incels.is/threads/i-hate-how-girls-dont-dress-slutty-after-college.280767/ (women go from dressing hot to dressing like their MOMS! (IDK about you but I don't have an incest fetish and would rather have a girl not dressing the way my mother would ICK!)

I am not the only one who notices this trend https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=grad school hot

-gradcels know the reason?

It's because I'm incel.

Though I'm an undergrad.

Yeah girls dress less cool after college

The general rule is the younger foids dress like sluts, I even see 10yo girls dress like sluts all the time.

The general rule is the younger foids dress like sluts, I even see 10yo girls dress like sluts all the time.
but foids in grad school are not that much older than undergrads. Why let themselves go?

however in hispanic communities where I live, the women KNOW HOW TO DRESS! Even women with kids, they have nice earings, jeans, and their hair is nice etc. Even if they are kinda "gordita" they still dress sharp. IDK I guess the "letting yourself go" is like a white thing IDK.

A small percentage of undergrad students go for grad school. These are usually the more academically/career oriented people.

A small percentage of undergrad students go for grad school. These are usually the more academically/career oriented people.
what the fuck went wrong for a foid to go to grad school? as you know many foids go to uni to "get their Mrs." if they couldn't get it by then WTF

I've heard about foids in my old town that approximately that age that have boyfriends with 10 year old chads while we rot every day.

I started letting myself go since high school:feelsokman:

研所的你不會有時間打扮

because they are hopelessly buried in even more debt and worried they won't find a good job after college

same as undergrads just worse