Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I hate how girls dont dress slutty after college

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I honestly never could experience fun in college and I went to a shitty community college where nobody talked to each other and everyone was an ethniccel, white truecel or white landwhale.

I didn’t get to make friends or have fun at all or go to places and I suffered severe ocd all the time

at uni all the people from HS were partying and getting laid and seeing stacys in revealing clothes

and after college, girls don’t wear revealing clothes anymore and they dress more similar to women in Saudi Arabia so there’s no more girls I can easily see and get horny

at 22 they might still dress slutty maybe even at 23 but they stop after that

Where the hell do you live? Don't dress slutty after college?

they shouldn't dress slutty at all, ever.

Surely it would be ropefuel if they did dress like a slut.

Which is why I'm wondering where you live. I'm seeing at least in their 30s in slutty clothes.
Do you live in an urban area?

they're ashamed of their aging bodies

I honestly never could experience fun in college and I went to a shitty community college where nobody talked to each other and everyone was an ethniccel, white truecel or white landwhale.

I didn’t get to make friends or have fun at all or go to places and I suffered severe ocd all the time

at uni all the people from HS were partying and getting laid and seeing stacys in revealing clothes

and after college, girls don’t wear revealing clothes anymore and they dress more similar to women in Saudi Arabia so there’s no more girls I can easily see and get horny

at 22 they might still dress slutty maybe even at 23 but they stop after that
This makes my blood boil :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

unpopular opinion but I like seeing foids dressing slutty, its just coomfuel to me