Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do good looking men settle down with women who are significantly lower than them in attractiveness?

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
I am not even half as good looking as this guy and I could not imagine being satisfied enough to settle for this very subpar low tier becky.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/_matt_howard_/

Because she will worship him, treat him great, and never cheat

In other words, men are so scared of female sexuality that they will lower themselves into settling for trash.

In other words, men are so scared of female sexuality that they will lower themselves into settling for trash.
Pretty much. Although for a guy like me, I wouldn't consider her "trash". I'd be more than happy with one like that. Chadlites shouldn't ever have to date that low though

This women isn’t ugly, actually.I really like her to be honest

These are his parents. As you can see, both of them are closely looksmatched which ensured that he got chad looks and height, but we can't expect the same from his union with his subpar low tier becky who is uglier and much smaller than him.

easier to control them

These are his parents. As you can see, both of them are closely looksmatched which ensured that he got chad looks and height, but we can't expect the same from his union with his subpar low tier becky who is uglier and much smaller than him.
View attachment 1281104
I know. He deserves better

Fr,The SM is a fucked up game with cut throat competition.

I am not even half as good looking as this guy and I could not imagine being satisfied enough to settle for this very subpar low tier becky. View attachment 1281100View attachment 1281101

View attachment 1281099

Source: https://www.instagram.com/_matt_howard_/
Some people have a strong gag reflex, others don't. Some are so senstive to smell and gore that they pass out, whilst other recognize the awfulness and work without it effecting them.

I wouldn't be suprised if some men simply are born with genes that make them more determined on creating offspring for the purpose of making sure the species exists rather then to seek out a fitting mate to create a better version. Even a old handsome man who is tall at some point and age will be worse then a normie in terms of caring and providing for a family. You have it in you to also make sure the offspring survives unless you're literally just a fuckboy.

Could be this dude simply rolled out this way. The dice landed like that.