Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do girls stay with abusive Chads who beat them?

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
TBH I could beat a girl harder then any Chad if she gave me a chance. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why not choose performance over aesthetics tbh? Are they that dumb. I have seen chads hit them and they usually slap them I would fucking knock them out to embrace the equality between us.

Why not choose performance over aesthetics tbh? Are they that dumb. I have seen chads hit them and they usually slap them I would fucking knock them out to embrace the equality between us.
Stockholm syndrome I think. But also because they're mindless and retarded.

Stockholm syndrome I think. But also because they're mindless and retarded.
Why can't my oneitis go stockholm syndrome for me tbh I would drown a puppy for it to happen.

Because Chads beat them with the cock.

Because it’s Chad and it makes their cunts wet.

And i'm a puppy fan. I love her tbh.
If she asks you to drown a puppy don't do it! It's cucked because Chad wouldn't have to! Also it's an injustice to the puppy!

Because it’s Chad and it makes their cunts wet.
After I finish with a beating she would be spraying like a garden hose tbh.
If she asks you to drown a puppy don't do it! It's cucked because Chad wouldn't have to! Also it's an injustice to the puppy!
LMAO She wouldn't accept me if I hunted bigfoot down, let alone killed a puppy.

Because of hybristophillia bro.

Because you’re ugly

because he's chad. and violence makes pussies wet.

1990's: if you don't treat your girl right, some other man will.

2019: if you don't beat your girl, some other man will.

beating your girl is necessary these days if you want to keep her from whoring around to taller stronger broader more violent psychopath chads. its just part of a relationship now. gotta keep it exciting and you gotta feed her primitive chimp fantasies

Women are biologically programmed to tolerate and in some cases even enjoy violence from the dominant males that will get to have sexual access to them.

If you're ugly, you don't have what is needed nowadays, in cucked feminist 2010s west, to have sexual access to attractive women, so you also don't have leeway to be violent against them.

Not quite ragefuel. Real ragefuel is when normies try to shove "personaliteehee" to our throats despite the fact that more and more women get in abusive relationship

As sad as it is that abusers are able to have the one thing many of us would trade our worthless lives for, the fact of the matter is that most women who do go through serious abuse do want to leave it. Wanting and trying to leave it is another matter, and there can be many reasons why it's difficult. Don't underestimate fear and what it can do to a person.

People who think every woman likes being beaten up are in denial.

yep seen and heard about this on many occasions.

Its just revolting how femoids dont use what little they have of their brain to use some common sense. But hey we all know femoids are biologically wired to chad

As sad as it is that abusers are able to have the one thing many of us would trade our worthless lives for, the fact of the matter is that most women who do go through serious abuse do want to leave it. Wanting and trying to leave it is another matter, and there can be many reasons why it's difficult. Don't underestimate fear and what it can do to a person.

People who think every woman likes being beaten up are in denial.
cope

They are the female version of the beta cuck who stays with an obvious gold digger. They're willing to tolerate terrible behavior just to be with someone whose good looking.

"I can be the one to change him.... teehee."

Getting beat by Chad turns them on

They aren't dumb, they are just biologically hardwired to be so. Most men would become gigacucks the second a woman looks at them, but yet I don't see you calling men stupid.

Because looks are the only thing they care about.

They enjoy playing victim.