Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do girls love Justin Bieber?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
He isn't even that attractive (obviously this guy mogs me any day but still), he is a 8/10 max. 

0725-justin-bieber-tmz-3.jpg

He looked better as a pretty boy teenager but now that he is an adult, he ain't shit compared to other hollywood chads. Why the fuck do women love him so much?

Fame, status and money count too bro.

Fame, Money, Status < any giga-chad.

I have no idea. Maybe their brain is not fully developed to the point of wanting absolute TRUE Chads, and they like the more Chad-lite ones. I have no idea though, just talking of my ass.

Looks - Check
Money - Check
Status - Check

jagged0 said:
Fame, Money, Status < any giga-chad.

We have a chance! Win the fucking lottery! Become a CEO! DUDEEEEE!

kek none of that is gonna happen

He looked better when it was younger, also the girls that fanted for him were exclusivily teenagers tbt, teens females tend to love Pretty boys Chads more.

It's similar to how tweens fall in love with 7/10 one direction band members. Fame, popularity, wealth, cuteness, etc.

Unbearable2woman said:
He looked better when it was younger, also the girls that fanted for him were exclusivily teenagers tbt, teens females tend to love Pretty boys Chads more.

This. He had the ideal jailbait slayer phenotype. I discuss it in this thread.

https://incels.is/showthread.php?tid=2622

He's cute and appeals to what they have been conditioned to worship. I might catch some flak for this but he does have a good singing voice as well.

Dingus_Incel said:
He's cute and appeals to what they have been conditioned to worship. I might catch some flak for this but he does have a good singing voice as well.

I agree! He lost with puberty, he is shit without autotune and voice correction software. he can't sing anymore.

1) Feminine Chad
2) Butt loads of Money
3) Status of a Greek god.

iiiTeMpeR said:
I agree! He lost with puberty, he is shit without autotune and voice correction software. he can't sing anymore.

He just reinvented himself as a shitty bad boy white rapper.