Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do girls lie? What do they get from it?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
If you ask a guy what matters more, face or personality you will almost always hear the truth, face. Whereas if you ask a girl they will lie to you and tell you it's your personality that makes then like you. I don't understand why they have to lie, what do they get from lying?

If you ask a guy what matters more, face or personality you will almost always hear the truth, face. Whereas if you ask a girl they will lie to you and tell you it's your personality that makes then like you. I don't understand why they have to lie, what do they get from lying?
Everyone lies, this isn't limited to one gender. I took a poll for a class, and almost everyone, regardless of gender, said personality.

I want you to close your eyes for a minute and imagine a world where every single man is blackpilled. How are women faring?

That's why they lie.

If they told men the truth they would simply get beaten and raped. They are not called the weaker sex for nothing, lying is how they protect themselves from the wrath of ugly men.

Everyone lies, this isn't limited to one gender. I took a poll for a class, and almost everyone, regardless of gender, said personality.
i hope you didnt lie about it, were you the only one who chose looks?

I want you to close your eyes for a minute and imagine a world where every single man is blackpilled. How are women faring?

That's why they lie.
why cant most men realize that?

Virtue signalling is deeply rooted within them , it has become a reflex

They’re manipulative creatures hellbent on gaining as much from other people as possible

to get orbiters by not exposing the truth

Why aren't you banned bitch?

stay mad bozo
Season 2 Shut Up GIF by The Lonely Island

I think men and women have their own traits that are fairly common. Some are more positive, some more negative, but all are there for some reason or another.

Like men tend to be more proactive but also more aggressive. Just on average.

Women... they benefit from being dishonest more than men do, I think. They aren't as physically or mentally capable as men on average and so much of their success depends on men. Therefore the ability to manipulate men can be useful.

That's pretty much what I put it down to.

I think men and women have their own traits that are fairly common. Some are more positive, some more negative, but all are there for some reason or another.

Like men tend to be more proactive but also more aggressive. Just on average.

Women... they benefit from being dishonest more than men do, I think. They aren't as physically or mentally capable as men on average and so much of their success depends on men. Therefore the ability to manipulate men can be useful.

That's pretty much what I put it down to.
still cant believe girls manipulate men, they're all so nice and sweet on the outside

still cant believe girls manipulate men, they're all so nice and sweet on the outside

yah that's part of the manipulation, lol

It's not all girls of course. I don't even think it's most but... I do think it's a reasonable percentage.

yah that's part of the manipulation, lol

It's not all girls of course. I don't even think it's most but... I do think it's a reasonable percentage.
True you are one of the more reasonable and rational incels

True you are one of the more reasonable and rational incels

Oh thanks!

Yeah I try to see women in a balanced way. And men too. Neither gender is perfect.

I think this feminist push is not really the work of women but more the work of society and the elite.

Oh thanks!

Yeah I try to see women in a balanced way. And men too. Neither gender is perfect.

I think this feminist push is not really the work of women but more the work of society and the elite.
We actually have very similar viewpoints, i havnt found someone relateble liek you on incels.is

We actually have very similar viewpoints, i havnt found someone relateble liek you on incels.is

Oh you find that most people here are more opposed to women in general?

I find that most members are OK but yeah some are quite harsh.

Because personality according to women means looksonality

Schopenhauer için kadınların en büyük kusuru adalet duygusundan yoksun olmalarıdır. Daha zayıf cinsiyet olmanın bir sonucu olarak, kadınlar kurnazlıkta mükemmeldi. Öyle ki doğa, kadınlara erkeklere karşı bir saldırı ve savunma aracı olarak duygularını gizleme gücü verdi. Öte yandan kadınlar, erkekleri temel duyguları konusunda aldatırken, ahlaki sorumluluk hissetmedikleri için kendilerini her zaman haklı görürler (Kenny, 2017, p. 283).

Because they're pussies, they'd rather avoid the subject and lie to protect themselves.

They need beta tools to use :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Virtue signalling. They want to feel better about themselves.