Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do girls come out whiter than boys?

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
This is really only for latin/middle eastern/southern europeans. For some reason the daughter always comes out super pale with brunette hair while the son comes out browner with pitch black hair. Like seriously, the girl already has it easier why give an even bigger advantage? If anything the boys need the lighter features to compete.

Biology and genes and shit, idfk. Go ask this in stackexchange or something. We're not geneticists.

I'm Southern European and didn't noticed this, maybe men are more tanned on average because they do more outdoor sports or something like that. Plus here the average is brown/dark brown hair also for males, black hair are not so much common.

They don't come out more white or more liekly to be brunette. They just use fakeup and hair dye.

They don't come out more white or more liekly to be brunette. They just use fakeup and hair dye.
I mean when they're very young they clearly look much more fairer

I'm ethnically southern european, and I'm as white as my female relatives

I think it's because boys spend more time outside in the sun, while girls spend more time inside and use fakeup as well

What's good in being pale, btw? :incel:

I'm southern euro and we're not as dark as people think.

the same thing happens in latin america