Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do girls always say “ I can’t find s genuine guy, all guys just wana hook up”. Wtf bitch?!?

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Like seriously whole internet is crawling with lonely men. Everywhere I go it’s all lonely guys. It’s like we don’t even register on her radar??

Look at her hamestering why she can’t find a date. She just keeps saying guys just wana hookup when she is talking about chads.

8C855475 217A 44F1 8671 B03508DAC229
7CC68589 244A 4727 BE75 C1F27C44D94A
1A6F260E DE75 434C 8F02 A56ED97B3720

Like who wouldn’t want a relationship with her? Why are foods such liers

imgur.com/a/o8bAcYC

They mean Chad, that's what they men by guys, Chad. Not us, not average guys, but Chad.

Women instinctively want the low Inhib gl savage who takes what he wants, not billy betacuck...

Wow that girls a fuckin' hoe

Yet i bet shes still fone through with tons of hookups even though she complains.

This is probably another shit test so you don't think she's a slut

It is why submissive Soyboys end up betabuxxed cucks once she gives up on Chads.

Like seriously whole internet is crawling with lonely men. Everywhere I go it’s all lonely guys. It’s like we don’t even register on her radar??

Look at her hamestering why she can’t find a date. She just keeps saying guys just wana hookup when she is talking about chads.

View attachment 57956View attachment 57957View attachment 57958

imgur.com/a/o8bAcYC
If you want to translate it to english is the next: I want a Chad with money and without their addictions, most of them are fucking alcoholics at least.

Women do not want gentlemen, or nice guys. They want an exciting angle. They want some drama, and excitement. They are not looking for loving, docile, males who will court them, and slow cook a long term relationship.

They take the fast lane with the bad boy. The nice guy then learns that nice guys finish last. So he gets on jewtube to watch alpha males spout advice on how to pick up chicks.

Whenever a woman says "Where are all the nice (good / gentlemen) guys at?" You can count on that she is a whore.

What she meant by "serious" isn't sex but settling down into a relationship. Evolutionarily, the goal of every woman is to get the chadiest, most powerful brute to devote his time and effort to raising a family. She can probably get chads to pump and dump her and losers to form a relationship. What she is whining about is not being able to have the same chad around 24/7.

STUPID WHORE SLUT YOUR ENOT ENTITLED TO A GENTLEMAN

Women can easily go on eharmony or whatever and find guys who want to wait for marriage to fuck, if that is what they want.

But NOOOOOO

By saying "nobody gave me any flower or restaurant", she is trying to convince the guy to do it.

Then she friendzones him :)

Women do not want gentlemen, or nice guys. They want an exciting angle. They want some drama, and excitement. They are not looking for loving, docile, males who will court them, and slow cook a long term relationship.

They take the fast lane with the bad boy. The nice guy then learns that nice guys finish last. So he gets on jewtube to watch alpha males spout advice on how to pick up chicks.

Whenever a woman says "Where are all the nice (good / gentlemen) guys at?" You can count on that she is a whore.
100%

They are not lying. Women talk that way because if you are not in the small group of men that only wants hook ups because they get all the attention and pussies, you are not even considered a men to them.

The majority of men dont exists to the eyes of a woman. And women dont do it on purpose. Its wired in their brains.

If you are ugly, you may be seen as a menace, a rock that needs to be dodged or simply as something unpleasant. But not as a person. Specially one to share things with.

Last edited:
LOW IQ THREAD

As a FULLY blackpilled incel - you shouldn't even need to fucking ask this...

We blackcels already know this from ages of wisdommaxxing...
The majority of men dont exists to the eyes of a woman. And women dont do it on purpose. Its wired in their brains.

It's not wired in their brains...

They've been deluded....

I'm not talking about Stacey...

I'm talking about the 200lb bitch that thinks shes entitled to CHAD...

what she means is that she cant find a chad yet who wants a relationship and sex, not just sex

She is actualy right . Only a cuck would get into relationship in 2018 . No self respecting man will enter into relationship with a modern female.

They are not lying. Women talk that way because if you are not in the small group of men that only wants hook ups because they get all the attention and pussies, you are not even considered a men to them.

If you are ugly, you may be seen as a menace, a rock that needs to be dodged or simply as something unpleasant. But not as a person. Specially one to share things with.
Suifuel might call in to work today the blackpill is super demotivating

She is def talking about certain guys that have pumped and dumped her..think about being that megachad...what a lifestyle that must be...

Yep a vile rapist..a potential threat. In the jungle she would have us killed for existing. Pretending we don't exist is a coping mechanism for making her feel so uncomfortable.

They want men to fawn over them and chase them while they fuck Chad. Its how they are

Non-Chads are not men in foids' eyes. As you said, OP, when women say, "why won't men commit?" this means "why won't Chad commit?"

Chads of course have no reason to do this, nor could they even if they wanted to; Chads are dumber than rocks, emotionally stunted, and are more similar to apes than humans. THEY WILL NEVER COMMIT.

Foids will expect them to commit still until the end of time and will never lower their standards because they also are dumber than rocks.

Last edited:
Look at the hamstering and the mental gymnastics

She complains that men only want to hook up with her, yet OP points out that earlier he proclaimed that he only wanted to hook up, to "smash"
In response she says "well you seem to have to changed obviously!"
What a load of horsecrap

She's going after chads cock and even while she is doing so she wont give up the princess narrative and she wont admit to being a whore
There's not a shred of honesty from these women, they play games till the bitter end

I got a really ominous feeling somewhere in this foids brain she subconsciously knows on some small level that you're not a real natural chad (cause you're not, you can mimick the pictures but not the behaviour)
and she keeps shit testing you for that

Last edited:
I would have sex with her seriously but she wouldn't even see me. this hurts but I fucking LOVE these blackpills.

they remind me to be a fucking asshole

If you're not in the top 20%, you don't even register as a human being, let alone a "guy".

It's femoid speak for "I can't find a Chad that won't just pump and dump to commit".

those screenshots reveal Ameba IQ

View attachment 57956View attachment 57957View attachment 57958

imgur.com/a/o8bAcYC
Kek, you were subtly trolling her :feelshaha:

“ I can’t find s genuine chad, all chads just wana hook up”

foids are property

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5