Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do fucking teenagers try to change my views

abhiteshkumar

abhiteshkumar

Recruit
★★★
i tried to blackpill a teenager and he started asking me to go for therapy and what not. Told him its the truth and he started giving me example real love exists there are only few bad women but most of the woman want connection and genuinely love a person. Mf said stay with me and you will recover from your syndrome of being a incel or who you are. He himsef isnt good looking is chubby asf and mf still believes blackpill is fake

i tried to blackpill a teenager and he started asking me to go for therapy and what not. Told him its the truth and he started giving me example real love exists there are only few bad women but most of the woman want connection and genuinely love a person. Mf said stay with me and you will recover from your syndrome of being a incel or who you are. He himsef isnt good looking is chubby asf and mf still believes blackpill is fake
don't talk about blackpill irl

Blackpilling normies just makes it easier for them to gauge a potential prey or incel to be bullied by them, don't do that.

Blackpilling normies fails 99% of the time

Why would you even talk about the blackpill irl

Incel syndrome jfl

Him:
:soy: :soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy: :soy::soy:
Muh bluepill

Last edited:
They're brainwashed af, raised by foids (at home and in school), often don't know their fathers and even if there's a dad at home, he's a cucked bluepilled simp, too.
Let them make their experiences and let them know real life, then they'll get blackpilled automatically.

en don't know their fathers and even if there's a dad at home, he's a cucked bluepilled simp, too.
Let them make their experiences and let them know real life, then they'll ge
well tbh i was also like that mf when i was 17 and at 23 my personality has done complete 180

well tbh i was also like that mf when i was 17 and at 23 my personality has done complete 180
You see. They just need some time. There are based mf amongst them. At the age of 23 I was a purplepilled cuck tbh. It wasn't until I was over 30 that I discovered the blackpill.

Teenagers act like children but they don't exactly teenagers act like adults but they don't exactly these are Under developed creatures that are post puberty children their brains have no life experience they can be intelligent in some ways but in other ways they're very dull they're very strange creature I was in that age group before it was a very unpleasant experience to say the least take anything they say with a grain of salt your brain stops developing at 25 anyway of course I was very confused even in my early twenties on why I was failing as a early adult 10 years later I took the black pill and completely understand if I took the black pill at 13 years old or just after puberty I would be set for life at least understanding the true expectations of everyone and the abilities that I could achieve into rather than wasting my time on political and trivial nonsense that led me run around in circles like a chicken with his head cut off trying to figure out what made sense it took me a while to try to understand why I don't have friends and why women hate me it wasn't until 28 when I realized oh this is why I failed at life and I basically gave up and I tried to take one day at a time before my death the only thing I miss about being a teenager is the body I had even though I was still a fat fuck I had all this energy and I would jack off five times a day at the very least three times a day I was also more willing to learn new things which is sad as you get older you think you're more intelligent than you were as a teenager but in all reality your brain ends up close-minded I see that happening with me now that I'm in my thirties but I have more patience which was difficult for me at a younger age I'm completely lost not going to lie but I at least can die knowing why I had lost the game of life

Why are you talking to NPCs?

He’ll have to grow up one day

You tried to indoctrinate blackpill on him first. Don't do that.

People need to figure out these things on their own.

A bluepill phase is normal.

He will learn. Or maybe he won't. It's not your job to teach him.

i tried to explain the blackpill to an acquaintance i had a while back. safe to say he never really spoke to me the same again. this generation is so cucked. hed much rather live in a fanatasy world where every guy finds the perfect girl waiting for him :soy:

You can only really blackpill someone who knows the true pain of constant rejection and or ostracization.

No convincing those blue pilled cucks let them stay in their delusion

I think it's actually hard to break out of a blue pill mindset similar to how for a woman, it's hard to break out of the feminism, you go girl mentality, because think about it.

From birth, you were lied to.

You were told by fat feminist cucks that "There's plenty of fish in the sea", "Just have a good personality", "Go to therapy" Ugly dudes are hearing this literally 24/7. "Yo, it's not your fault that you get rejected, they were just shallow, go to therapy, "Drink water bro", just approach more women bro", "Looks fade bro", like shut the fuck up bruh, I want to slap those dumbass cucks/simps who told me blue pill lies.

People treat incel and black pill as bad words, they literally view it as bad a word as rapist and pedophile.

Seriously, I used to get offended when I was in my coping stages and people called me an incel, because I thought by society, that incel was a bad word and a big insult. Because I got mad, I would argue, but then I realized "Wait fuck, why is being an incel a bad thing? All it means is you're ugly and can't get laid, Why is that such a bad word?"

I was originally blue pilled because that's what society told me, then I got called ugly more and more and more, then I thought "Yeah, fuck this shit, blue pill is dog shit", then I see Andrew Tate dumbass, Hamza "Self improoooooovvv!!11111!!", get a bugatti, go to the gym, Myron Arab Gaines, become a high level man bro, and it's more believable than the blue pill, the red pill cope, you do all of the self improvement shit, like I've actually done the workouts and trying to learn coding and I'm still fucking ugly, so the blue pill is cope, red pill is cope.

He'll figure it out for himself, after going through the stages, because you realize that blue pill is cope, red pill is cope, what's left? Black pill is the truth.

You can do a billion push ups like Andrew 'AlPHa male" Tate, you can have a good personality like bluepillcuck304, but it's still fucking cope, if you're fucking ugly, you can't get girls, you'll never get girls, die alone.

To accept the blackpill is to go against the brainwashing of society, so don't blame him for being a chubby dumbass.

let people find the black pill on their own

As a teenager, don't fucking bother with talking to them. Most teenagers are braindead.

Most teenagers are retarded, including me

Teenagers lack experience so their thoughts are guided by media and their own projection of what they want to observe. No one wants the blackpill to be right so they'll reject it as long as they can to give themselves hope.