Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Why do FPS developers insist on making all the protagonists female?

Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Let me just make this clear for a second:

WOMEN DON'T PLAY FPS GAMES.

Or at least... that's the general rule. OK you get some cartoony silly ones like Valorant that some women play but 99% of the time your audience is male. So why the obsession with female protagonists? I just don't get it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1RZncqfvI

Because movies, games, tv shows etc need to be muh diverse and filled with woke shit, so they comply with the global (((agenda)))

For virtue signalling tbh.

Same reason they make these female protagonists deliberately ugly. For virtue signalling and not to make troons feel bad about seeing attractive feminine characters jfl

Because movies, games, tv shows etc need to be muh diverse and filled with woke shit, so they comply with the global (((agenda)))

It's so odd because back in the '90s and '00s... pretty much every game protagonist was male. Or at least it was so many that seeing a female protagonist just looked odd.

But at least that was organic, you know? It was that way because that's what the market wanted - not like now when yeah it's due to activists forcing these things into the games.

For virtue signalling tbh.

Same reason they make these female protagonists deliberately ugly. For virtue signalling and not to make troons feel bad about seeing attractive feminine characters jfl

Yeah the ugly women thing is even stranger. Just to make sure that there is absolutely nothing in the game for men whatsoever, lol

Is way more fun killing women (in fallout)

Yeah the ugly women thing is even stranger. Just to make sure that there is absolutely nothing in the game for men whatsoever, lol
Ikr. So they make the character female, then they make her ugly, they make male characters the vilains, then they wonder why their game or movie bombs, lol.

Btw, this is happening with movies too. Remember Madame web? The Marvels?

Straight men are 95% of movie and game audiences

Ikr. So they make the character female, then they make her ugly, they make male characters the vilains, then they wonder why their game or movie bombs, lol.

Btw, this is happening with movies too. Remember Madame web? The Marvels?

Straight men are 95% of movie and game audiences

I guess they're trying to boost their ESG score whilst at the same time pleasing the audience and that's impossible because they want almost the exact opposite.

I must admit I am a bit interested in Madame Web because apparently the villain is "Spider-Man Terminator", and as someone who really likes the Terminator movies that does actually sounds kind of cool to me.

I am a bit interested in Madame Web
I've actually watched it and I had a lot of fun. It is actually a really bad movie, unbelievably bad. But if you treat it like a comedy, it's really funny. Same thing as with Morbius. Morbius was much better than Madame Web. But again, if you don't take them seriously, you will have a great time. You should watch it.

I also like the Terminator franchise. I won't spoil anything about Madame Web, but I never got any sort of 'Terminator vibes' watching it. At all.

I've actually watched it and I had a lot of fun. It is actually a really bad movie, unbelievably bad. But if you treat it like a comedy, it's really funny. Same thing as with Morbius. Morbius was much better than Madame Web. But again, if you don't take them seriously, you will have a great time. You should watch it.

I also like the Terminator franchise. I won't spoil anything about Madame Web, but I never got any sort of 'Terminator vibes' watching it. At all.

Oh you didn't? I saw the bit in the train where he was looking all focused and cold and smashing his way through things/people and he definitely looked like a Terminator, lol

But yeah I see your point. I actually don't watch many movies. I did watch Indy 5 and Matrix 4. I really liked Matrix and I thought Indy was OK.

To sell their product, and it must be working. I assume because the majority have become feminist simps.

Let me just make this clear for a second:

WOMEN DON'T PLAY FPS GAMES.

Or at least... that's the general rule. OK you get some cartoony silly ones like Valorant that some women play but 99% of the time your audience is male. So why the obsession with female protagonists? I just don't get it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO1RZncqfvI

it's a huge trend among soys
just watch them even play games, and constantly selecting the female character lmao
worst case ever was maybe with Celeste, cuck author made the main character a woman and eventually trannied out because of it

nigga wtf are you talking about :feelskek: I can't think of a single female protagonist in a fps game. I can only think of 2 games with a female lead in a third person shooter

it's a huge trend among soys
just watch them even play games, and constantly selecting the female character lmao
worst case ever was maybe with Celeste, cuck author made the main character a woman and eventually trannied out because of it

I find it so odd that a significant number of guys want to play as a female character.

I prefer the model of games like Duke Nukem 3D where you play as a guy, but there are lots of hot women in the game. I think surely that makes more sense?

I mean, I really loved Perfect Dark, but that was a one-off it wasn't like I was playing as women in games regularly.

And yes, I'm old. lol

They are hot

It's odd really because in the '90s nearly all the protagonists were male because the gamers were male.

Now... nearly all the protagonists are female because the gamers are male? And they find them attractive?

It's a bit weird, lol

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/1c6myw3/i_have_no_words/

Image 2024 04 18 151850362

I've just stumbled upon this :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

PokemonGo game new update.

Femininity and beauty are no longer allowed! Femininity is evil and patriarchal!

Giving her an uglier face and a fatter waist wasn't enough, they even had to change her fucking stance to make it more masculine
7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213

We wouldn't want now to offend trans women, would we? :feelshmm:
They would feel bad and sad if they saw feminine females, we gotta make literally all depiction of females in the media ugly so that they don't feel sad :lul::lul:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comments/1c6myw3/i_have_no_words/

View attachment 1137484

I've just stumbled upon this :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

PokemonGo game new update.

Femininity and beauty are no longer allowed! Femininity is evil and patriarchal!

Giving her an uglier face and a fatter waist wasn't enough, they even had to change her fucking stance to make it more masculine View attachment 1137485
We wouldn't want now to offend trans women, would we? :feelshmm:
They would feel bad and sad if they saw feminine females, we gotta make literally all depiction of females in the media ugly so that they don't feel sad :lul::lul:

This is what power looks like. You like laughing at troons, mang? You feel superior to them?

Nah, mang, they own our fucking asses :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
They're like 2% of the population and look at what they can do

The Last of us part 2 spoilers:

foids are an FPS game, where Chad has infinite ammo + aimbot

ALL action game should have male protagonists!