Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids who who have been raped refer to themselves as "survivors"?

what if you were assaulted by some male criminal?
That shit is sick. Fuck the fags who rape other men. It does happen and no disrespect to men who deal with that. Ropefuel

They just make up words and shit to fit their worldview. It's the same thing as trannies calling not letting kids cut off their penises "trans genocide".

i dont defend foids but really? it was a traumatizing event that happen to them that is why. they live in fear after that. you make jokes but rape gets some people life in jail i dont joke about this kind of shit. what if you were assaulted by some male criminal? would you ask us the same question? think before you speak brocel. i joke on here but im a firm believer in right and wrong. btw, the women that lie about being raped should go to jail for a very long time.
fucking foid send nudes

i dont defend foids but really? it was a traumatizing event that happen to them that is why. they live in fear after that. you make jokes but rape gets some people life in jail i dont joke about this kind of shit. what if you were assaulted by some male criminal? would you ask us the same question? think before you speak brocel. i joke on here but im a firm believer in right and wrong. btw, the women that lie about being raped should go to jail for a very long time.
Kys faggot nobody cares kill all foids

Many rapes lead to death

Kill yourself troon

no fuck you. you should be banned for thinking criminal acts should not be punished. what if your sibling in your family was raped? would you call her a foid and tell her not to press charges? read again what i fucking said before you talk shit. i said i dont defend foids but, i still believe in right and wrong. shit for brains. your making me mad so im gonna quit talking to you. best of luck in your life.
Cope and seethe, foid.

THey delude themselves that it was painful and traumatizing when they weird enjoying the whole process they squirted moaned enjoyed every second they want themselves to feel special in a way but that's there whole purpose is to shut up and men rape them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back