Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids transition into FTMs?

VainHireling2

VainHireling2

Everyone-expect-me-is-a-tranny-PILL
-
Trannies say that they all have gender dysphoria, but to me the term is very imprecise and could mean anything.
If you ask a tranny what feels like to have a gender dysphoria, they say stuff like "I feel great discomfort, blah, blah, blah. I see stuff that doesn't belong and that doesn't represent who I really am, blah, blah, blah."
Nice explanation, it could totally be applied to anyone with delusions, stronger insecurities and mental illnesses.
Depending on a study and criteria of gender dysphoria applied, all trannies can be dysphoric or only a tiny minority truly "suffers" from this condition.

If I'm up to date with incel views on MTF troons, those sick men are basically social rejects, genetically and mentally unfit men with hardcore coping mechanisms, leading them to pay for castration and development of severalother mental diseases and addictions.

But FTMs are more of an enigma to me. What are their motivations to go the tranny route?
Do they feel traumatised by childhood sexual abuse that they wanna make themselves ugly to non-Chads and avoid the repetition of trauma?
Or do they think that they are not good enough to pull a Chad, therefore they failed as women?

I don't get it.

Delusional, sucked into a fad, got tired of living life on tutorial mode? :lul::lul::lul:
Who knows, and who cares tbh

its a social contagion, foids arent actually free thinkers, they think alongside popular opinion. so if you find one ftm its usually surrounded by others.

its a fad that will fade

Mental illness mostly.

I don't know. Just think it's funny.

If these women think turning themselves into a man will make their life better, more comfortable and easier, it clearly shows how out of touch they are with what thhe average men's life is like.

Unless they are very attractive women, then it won't be a problem. Which again, shows something else about the reality of being a man.

its a social contagion, foids arent actually free thinkers, they think alongside popular opinion. so if you find one ftm its usually surrounded by others
This. They hear some feminist bullshit that men have an easier life ( :lul: :lul: :lul: ) so those of them who have some childhood trauma and mother complex, which leads them to hating their feminity, choose to become a man.

Do they feel traumatised by childhood sexual abuse that they wanna make themselves ugly to non-Chads and avoid the repetition of trauma?
Possibly. This can often be the case for fat foids.
Or do they think that they are not good enough to pull a Chad, therefore they failed as women?
They think they can become Chad. :feelskek:

This. They hear some feminist bullshit that men have an easier life ( :lul: :lul: :lul: ) so those of them who have some childhood trauma and mother complex, which leads them to hating their feminity, choose to become a man.
the best thing you could do is have men monitor women's retardness and beat those boosting those propaganda

Trannies say that they all have gender dysphoria, but to me the term is very imprecise and could mean anything.
If you ask a tranny what feels like to have a gender dysphoria, they say stuff like "I feel great discomfort, blah, blah, blah. I see stuff that doesn't belong and that doesn't represent who I really am, blah, blah, blah."
Nice explanation, it could totally be applied to anyone with delusions, stronger insecurities and mental illnesses.
Depending on a study and criteria of gender dysphoria applied, all trannies can be dysphoric or only a tiny minority truly "suffers" from this condition.

If I'm up to date with incel views on MTF troons, those sick men are basically social rejects, genetically and mentally unfit men with hardcore coping mechanisms, leading them to pay for castration and development of severalother mental diseases and addictions.

But FTMs are more of an enigma to me. What are their motivations to go the tranny route?

I don't get it.
Ok, so first of all you need to understand that FtMs don’t actually “exist”. You see, a good amount of tranny males go all out and cut their dicks off, dress as women, etc. However, the vast majority of FtMs put no effort into “transitioning”.

99% of FtMs put on a baseball cap, dress as men, ask to be called men and call it a day. Of course, the first two are meaningless since crossdressing is completely normalized for foids, and no one bats an eye when non tranny foids cross dress all the time. My high school’s dress code actually mandated that women cross dress, even.

FtMs put no effort into ”being” men, and they’re still treated as women by everyone, so they’re really no different than your obvious crossdresser foid, other than asking to be called a man, which is meaningless since they’re obviously foids.

Why do they do this? They want that Chad privilege.

As for the few foids who do commit, they also just want Chad privilege, but are willing to go farther to get it. Usually they’re foids who think that ugly women like themselves have it so bad and that ugly men get laid all the time (what they consider ugly is still in the top 20% of men, truly ugly men are invisible to them) and so they try to claim that Chad privilege, but end up becoming total subhumans.

Simple as.

Ok, so first of all you need to understand that FtMs don’t actually “exist”. You see, a good amount of tranny males go all out and cut their dicks off, dress as women, etc. However, the vast majority of FtMs put no effort into “transitioning”.

99% of FtMs put on a baseball cap, dress as men, ask to be called men and call it a day. Of course, the first two are meaningless since crossdressing is completely normalized for foids, and no one bats an eye when non tranny foids cross dress all the time. My high school’s dress code actually mandated that women cross dress, even.

FtMs put no effort into ”being” men, and they’re still treated as women by everyone, so they’re really no different than your obvious crossdresser foid, other than asking to be called a man, which is meaningless since they’re obviously foids.

Why do they do this? They want that Chad privilege.

As for the few foids who do commit, they also just want Chad privilege, but are willing to go farther to get it. Usually they’re foids who think that ugly women like themselves have it so bad and that ugly men get laid all the time (what they consider ugly is still in the top 20% of men, truly ugly men are invisible to them) and so they try to claim that Chad privilege, but end up becoming total subhumans.

Simple as.
Want Chad priviledge and access to Chads while looking like a woke girl with no acne, purple hair and a nosering at best or super weak soycuck subhuman at worst. Foids are not great at striking deals.

they are high t, macho foid.

I don't get it.
They want Chad privilege only to end up as subhumans

6f2.png

Mostly mentally ill foids who were tomboys that began to reject their femininity since it is the antithesis to this gynocentric society

Mental illness & soyciety promoting trannyism as "Normal"

I'm Transchad (Chad trapped in an incel's body) and I deserve taxpayer funded medical care (plastic surgery) :feelsaww:
Sever schizophrenia thinking men have it better or just tomboys huffing copium.

I HAVE HEIGHT DYSPHORIA!!!! :feelsthink:

I NEED TO BE PROVIDED FREE HGH AND LEG LENGTHENING SURGERY NOW ALSO YOU MUST GO BY MY NEW PRONOUNS TALLFAG/HEIGHTMOGGER!!!! :feelsthink:

DO NOT DEADNAME ME BY CALLING ME REGULARMANLET I AM NOW REGULARTALLFAG!!!!

They think men live life on easy mode because they only see the top 20% as human beings and also want a piece of the cake

Reminds me of a TikTok i saw a few months ago where a legit Stacy started trannymaxxing by cutting hee hair short etc. and with every clip you could see how she became mpre depressed

Delusional, sucked into a fad, got tired of living life on tutorial mode? :lul::lul::lul:
Who knows, and who cares tbh

its a social contagion, foids arent actually free thinkers, they think alongside popular opinion. so if you find one ftm its usually surrounded by others.

its a fad that will fade

Mental illness mostly.

I don't know. Just think it's funny.

If these women think turning themselves into a man will make their life better, more comfortable and easier, it clearly shows how out of touch they are with what thhe average men's life is like.

Unless they are very attractive women, then it won't be a problem. Which again, shows something else about the reality of being a man.

Want Chad priviledge and access to Chads while looking like a woke girl with no acne, purple hair and a nosering at best or super weak soycuck subhuman at worst. Foids are not great at striking deals.

They want Chad privilege only to end up as subhumans

Mental illness & soyciety promoting trannyism as "Normal"

I'm Transchad (Chad trapped in an incel's body) and I deserve taxpayer funded medical care (plastic surgery) :feelsaww:

Sever schizophrenia thinking men have it better or just tomboys huffing copium.

I HAVE HEIGHT DYSPHORIA!!!! :feelsthink:

I NEED TO BE PROVIDED FREE HGH AND LEG LENGTHENING SURGERY NOW ALSO YOU MUST GO BY MY NEW PRONOUNS TALLFAG/HEIGHTMOGGER!!!! :feelsthink:

DO NOT DEADNAME ME BY CALLING ME REGULARMANLET I AM NOW REGULARTALLFAG!!!!

They think men live life on easy mode because they only see the top 20% as human beings and also want a piece of the cake

Reminds me of a TikTok i saw a few months ago where a legit Stacy started trannymaxxing by cutting hee hair short etc. and with every clip you could see how she became mpre depressed

All of the fucking above

They fell for the male privilege meme. I guarantee that FTMs don't know any other FTMs, or they'd know that it's hell for them. So it can't be IRL social contagion, it'd have to be falling for propaganda.

why do people like dark souls sekiro elden ring etc? same question

why do people like dark souls sekiro elden ring etc? same question
It's different because that is a challenge you can opt out at every point in time while you cannot (easily) opt out as a man ... if you go FtM and then detransition, you cannot become a full woman again. If you stop Dark Souls, you ... well, don't have any problems.