Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment why do foids love Anna and Elsa from Disney film Frozen so much?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★
Frozen

it was a fine film but 2015 was seven years ago, they should let it go

I thought that came out in 2013 or 2014

like it's not just one cute white girl after a string of shitskins, but you get two. At the end of the day holes are starving to admire female beauty themselves. Women want to see stories where beautiful women are the main subject, are dominant over incel men, but find a Chad that is slightly better than her. but the story doesn't focus on that.

Because it’s NPC shit, and women are the ultimate npcs

like it's not just one cute white girl after a string of shitskins, but you get two
what string? Frozen came out a year after Brave 2012, there was Tangled in 2010, so if you mean Tiana being negress in 2009's Princes and the Frog there was a buffer

90s was all about that though, you went from Ariel/Belle in 89/91 to Jasmine/Pocahontas/Mulan in 92/95/98 so it was all about the brown Disney princesses in the mid-90s, the liberal virtue-signalling was wrong then

Rapunzel+Merida in 2010/2012 was like a backlash to Tiana I think even though I was fine with Tiana tbh

Women want to see stories where beautiful women are the main subject, are dominant over incel men, but find a Chad that is slightly better than her. but the story doesn't focus on that.
it kinda does though, Anna gets Kristoff who is nicer guy and more rugged than the prince, even if the focus is on saving the sis