Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids like astrology so much?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33472
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 33472

inceltr8: watching hs friends lose their virginity
-
Seriously, I very rarely see males being a practicer of astrology and the ones that do are on the LGBTQ spectrum.

My theory is, astrology allows them to have a false sense of rationale to cherrypick people and because foids are just irrational people, they can decide whether or not they like or dislike someone based on their date of birth instead of having actual reasons.

it's easy to believe in mystical, magical bullshit when everything in your life is easy and works out perfectly.
foids feel like benevolent spirits and stars are guiding them out of trouble when it's really society coming to their rescue.

when people remember wonderful sexual events from their past, they say things like "that was a magical night."
women constantly have these "magical nights," and so believe in other forms of magic.

women are also very dumb and can't compete with men in areas like philosophy, literature, math, science, and logic, so they must pretend to have a "secret knowledge" to be superior to men. and that knowledge is obviously going to be bullshit that can't be fact-checked like crystals or auras or astrology. that's why so many cunts pretend to be witches and psychics and are so attracted to satanism.
^

imagine your single smother raising & treating you according to your zodiac sign.

lmao, hello that's me.

This actually makes a lot of sense. The foids that believe in astrology the most are usually the most self-centered illogical cunts on the planet.

Cause females are delusional.
Think about them saying it's not about looks when science has shown it clearly is, she will say vibes and auras because there is no other explanation. She certainly wouldn't want to accept the fact she is shallow and it's all about looks, so this is the beginning of their magical and delusional beliefs about reality.

This actually makes a lot of sense. The foids that believe in astrology the most are usually the most self-centered illogical cunts on the planet.
Foids and faggots believe in astrology but at the same time denounce religion. Fucking jfl

I dont care you dont believe me but astro is real, guyz.

It's also a good cope

And if it's not totally over for you yet, consider this :
for example if you're a Taurus, with several planets in Taurus in your birth chart (strong Taurus archetype)
AND you meet a foid with her planet "MARS" in Taurus, she will be more attracted to you. Ofc it doesnt turn you into a Chad but it helps

Because they have their head in the clouds.

Thoughts on satanism?

It's also a good cope

for example if you're a Taurus, with several planets in Taurus in your birth chart (strong Taurus archetype)
AND you meet a foid with her planet "MARS" in Taurus, she will be more attracted to you. Ofc it doesnt turn you into a Chad but it helps
:soy: :bluepill:

Thoughts on satanism?
People only practice Satanism to spite Christians and be edgy and different. It’s no wonder why foids and soys gravitate towards it the most

when I was 10 it was already clearly evident that foids have bottom tier intellect due to even entertaining the idea of believing in this shit
damn that's the best tldr of this I've seen :dafuckfeels:

Because they can justify their shitty behavior, "I cheat on my bf and backstab my friends but it's okay because my sign is Aries and Aries are adventurous and if they're not satisfied they do anything to feel better" kek

It's also a good cope

lmao are you serious?

lmao are you serious?

I am. You can verify about Mars & Venus being responsible for what a foid (through her mars) & a guy (through his venus) will be into, just by checking where do you have your own Venus, see what it describes, and see if it matches with your ideal feminine partner. You might be surprised.
So yea, it's not all about looks. It's heresy to tell here but, it is what it is.

I am. You can verify about Mars & Venus being responsible for what a foid (through her mars) & a guy (through his venus) will be into, just by checking where do you have your own Venus, see what it describes, and see if it matches with your ideal feminine partner. You might be surprised.
So yea, it's not all about looks. It's heresy to tell here but, it is what it is.
You're saying that planets that a few million km away from us are responsible for neuron connections in our brains.

Are you religious?

Because it's demonic

You're saying that planets that a few million km away from us are responsible for neuron connections in our brains.

Are you religious?

I have my own faith.
Science is a thing but can't fully explain the link between brain atoms, and life.

Astrology and facebook personality tests are the only reflection and insight they have

I have my own faith.
Science is a thing but can't fully explain the link between brain atoms, and life.
You probably think that you have a free will, humans are magical creatures that created by god etc.

Listen, your consciousness is just sodium atoms that pumped by neurons in your brain. science can explain the nature, but your religion can only say: a powerful white bearded man bored and decide to create man, and then he decided to punish "bad" ones in somewhere called hell. So, be a good goy, obey rules, and die.

Last edited:
It's basically a religion

Stop trying to rationalize foid behavior. They don't think like that. They are impulsive and emotional and low iq

They hate Tauruses. It's over for me.

I remember a girl at my job saying that I didn't fit the stereotypical Libra.

Seriously, I very rarely see males being a practicer of astrology and the ones that do are on the LGBTQ spectrum.

My theory is, astrology allows them to have a false sense of rationale to cherrypick people and because foids are just irrational people, they can decide whether or not they like or dislike someone based on their date of birth instead of having actual reasons.
Women like an external locus of control (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locus_of_control) so that they dont have to take responsibility for their actions or awful personality

Yes I have also seen so many women REALLY believe astrology, like stars and stuff how low IQ you have to be to actually fall for this propoganda lmao.

Cope. They only like chads

For the same reason they all seem to be BPD. It's an excuse for their shitty and impulsive behavior.

Woah I just destroyed a relationship, but it's okay because I'm a cancer so I'm supposed to be unpredictable teehee

Jesus fucking christ the first thing every foid asks me is “whats your zodiac?”

Because they can blame everything on "destiny"

Woah I just destroyed a relationship, but it's okay because I'm a cancer so I'm supposed to be unpredictable teehee
Punches her in the ovaries in minecraft

same reason why they hate vaccines and shit

Astrology is for complete morons just like tarot cards, religion, paranormal shit, etc. It's all horse shit and means dick all.

Just cause like looks u can't change ur astrological sign

It's also a good cope

I tested it a bit, doesn't make enough difference to justify time investment into it

They think the world revolves around them so they do this retarded shit to make their lust for chad look "deep"

They are egoists and obsessed with their own selves by nature (because of how much society has put them on a pedestal / either that or inherent womanly arrogance). Being told exactly what you are like as a person by some sort of "stars in the sky" gives their egotism shape and gives their personality a more "exotic" feeling to it (even though deep down they know you could walk 20 steps on the street and find 5 people with all of their traits).

They want to seem deep when they have nothing to offer.

Based discussion here. This comment stands out:

it's easy to believe in mystical, magical bullshit when everything in your life is easy and works out perfectly.
foids feel like benevolent spirits and stars are guiding them out of trouble when it's really society coming to their rescue.

when people remember wonderful sexual events from their past, they say things like "that was a magical night."
women constantly have these "magical nights," and so believe in other forms of magic.

women are also very dumb and can't compete with men in areas like philosophy, literature, math, science, and logic, so they must pretend to have a "secret knowledge" to be superior to men. and that knowledge is obviously going to be bullshit that can't be fact-checked like crystals or auras or astrology. that's why so many cunts pretend to be witches and psychics and are so attracted to satanism.

I'm a Virgo aka Virgin. Checks out tbh

Because they're children. If you want to understand females in any given situation, imagine yourself at 10 years old. How you thought, felt and were treated, and you'll be pretty close.

Because they're retarded.

Because they're children. If you want to understand females in any given situation, imagine yourself at 10 years old. How you thought, felt and were treated, and you'll be pretty close.
Based first post

Re: Math.Random help
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184116148Sunday, February 21, 2016 7:41 PM CST
"How would loops help?" The individual who provided advice to use loops was likely under the mistaken assumption that the pseudo-random generator would "switch" numbers after a certain quantity of uses, as opposed to seed based randomization. A seed within math.randomseed() is often necessary to provide a more "unexpected" randomization effect. The vast majority of individuals utilize "tick()" or "os.time()" based calculations to accomplish this. Further information can be found here: http:...
Re: What should I script
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119096Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:21 PM CST
"http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Random_numbers" Ah, very nice. Could you provide various sample uses for the other functions of triangular Geometry that are available within the standard mathematics library, such as sin and its inverse, asin?
Re: i need help with setting up this controller to my pc
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184119411Sunday, February 21, 2016 8:26 PM CST
Why not just a third-party program such as Xpadder to map the input/output accordingly?
Re: Push forces
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#184134660Monday, February 22, 2016 2:00 AM CST
Well, I suppose that you could use the "f = m * a" formula to calculate the necessary quantity of force. ROBLOX provides the "GetMass()" method to calculate the mass of an object. You may be able to use something such as this: Obj = Environment.Game.Object; Acceleration = 5.8; Force = Obj:GetMass() * Acceleration;

Last edited:
Women like an external locus of control (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locus_of_control) so that they dont have to take responsibility for their actions or awful personality
This.
Foids like horoscopes, hand reading, tarot and other divination techniques to excuse their actions.

Actual astrology, as practiced by the ancient mystics, is not thrilling to foids anymore than astronomy, geometry, mathematics, politics, history, symbolism etc. This is why all ancient astrological mysteries excluded foids from participating.