Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids have such shit taste in music?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
Music is an extension of the soul, meant to be a personal, yet uniting art.

So why do these niggaz only listen to fucking xxxtentacion, Justin beiber, Harry Styles, or any dog turd of a melody they discover on cucktock? :lul::lul::lul:

It’s okay to enjoy something, but it’s like these bitches personalities are rolled off a fucking factory line. :lul::lul:

Sorry to break it to you but nobody listens to xxxtentacion anymore. The record labels ran out of unreleased songs to use when he died.

They only listen to trends and trends fucking suck cause pushed by jews like lil nas x shit :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Sorry to break it to you but nobody listens to xxxtentacion anymore. The record labels ran out of unreleased songs to use when he died.
I wish I could show you these whores’ stories in faggstagram

It's more Indy, Rock and Pop they listen to. Disgusting

I wish I could show you these whores’ stories in faggstagram
Nah I just think you’re stuck in 2019, people nowadays only listen to songs made by slutty black women and progressive gay men.

Music is an extension of the soul, meant to be a personal, yet uniting art.

So why do these niggaz only listen to fucking xxxtentacion, Justin beiber, Harry Styles, or any dog turd of a melody they discover on cucktock? :lul::lul::lul:

It’s okay to enjoy something, but it’s like these bitches personalities are rolled off a fucking factory line. :lul::lul:
Foids Chad’s normies have shit taste in music, it shows their souls

Nah I just think you’re stuck in 2019, people nowadays only listen to songs made by slutty black women and progressive gay men.
Oh yeah like that song “I feel like fucking something“ and anything by a NikI Minaj or Doja Cat clone. Actually kill me JFL

What's your musical taste?

Oh yeah like that song “I feel like fucking something“ and anything by a NikI Minaj or Doja Cat clone. Actually kill me JFL
The only pop nigger I can tolerate is Lil Nas X, I actually kind of like his songs and he makes funny TikToks even though he’s a faggot.

Post music taste, we’ll judge you

They are more worried about the social implications of liking or disliking some type of music than with genuinely appreciating the music.

They are more worried about the social implications of liking or disliking some type of music than with genuinely appreciating the music.
High IQ

The main audience of top40 music are females by a long shot. That is why when you turn on your most popular local radio stations, it often plays really horrible and annoying pop or hip hop music.

The same reason why they have such shit taste in everything else.

It's because they rely on the media (and other foids) to tell them what they should be into. You never see them have niche hobbies or interests, it's always what's currently popular. Why do you think foids blame outside factors for their body image issues? Because they're incapable of thinking for themselves and allow themselves to be influenced so easily.

They have no individuality whatsoever, they only care about conforming.

It's because they rely on the media (and other foids) to tell them what they should be into. You never see them have niche hobbies or interests, it's always what's currently popular. Why do you think foids blame outside factors for their body image issues? Because they're incapable of thinking for themselves and allow themselves to be influenced so easily.

High IQ :blackpill:

Their IQ is so low hence their taste in “””””music””””” is laughable

I really thought only incels listened to him.

No one I know where I live has even heard of him, not even when he died.

Their IQ is so low hence their taste in “””””music””””” is laughable

Um, the fact is that the average IQ of men and women is the same. IQ is not a domain in which the average man can feel superior to the average woman. Sorry boyo.

You notice this also in how hobbies like audiophilia and cinephilia tend to be dominated by dudes -- not to mention countless other interests. It's probably rooted in a basic difference beween the sexes though, and I say this non-judgmentally. :dab:

Last edited:
Um, the fact is that the average IQ of men and women is the same. IQ is not a domain in which the average man can feel superior to the average woman. Sorry boyo.
I’ve only seen data and reports from analysts claiming the opposite of what you’re saying. There are far more above-average intelligence males than females. There are no female geniuses. Only males. Even men with Down syndrome tend to have higher scores than their female autist peers. Never mind the data, just from my own experience I’ve noticed how nearly every articulate and critically-thinking person I’ve met was male.

I’ve only seen data and reports from analysts claiming the opposite of what you’re saying. There are far more above-average intelligence males than females. There are no female geniuses. Only males. Even men with Down syndrome tend to have higher scores than their female autist peers. Never mind the data, just from my own experience I’ve noticed how nearly every articulate and critically-thinking person I’ve met was male.

The greater number of male geniuses is offset by the greater number of male numbskulls. And having a hobbyist interest in the art of music -- and being a practitioner of it -- is not necessarily the domain of the IQ. For example, Beethoven never mastered multiplication and division despite having a desperate need of those elementary-school skills in order to plan his financial future and keep his finances straight. I'm pretty certain there were many women with the raw capability to be great artists but inevitability the pressures of the womb were more alluring to their core.

All the normies just listen to rap music, that's all I ever hear at work or whatever