Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do foids have such shit taste in music?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36867
  • Start date
Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
2d 20h 10m
Music is an extension of the soul, meant to be a personal, yet uniting art.

So why do these niggaz only listen to fucking xxxtentacion, Justin beiber, Harry Styles, or any dog turd of a melody they discover on cucktock? :lul::lul::lul:

It’s okay to enjoy something, but it’s like these bitches personalities are rolled off a fucking factory line. :lul::lul:

cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
18d 15h 42m
Sorry to break it to you but nobody listens to xxxtentacion anymore. The record labels ran out of unreleased songs to use when he died.

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
They only listen to trends and trends fucking suck cause pushed by jews like lil nas x shit :smonk::smonk::smonk:

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
94d 1h 28m
Tiredpoorcel said:
They only listen to trends and trends fucking suck cause pushed by jews like lil nas x shit :smonk::smonk::smonk:
Tbh

Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
2d 20h 10m
cvury said:
Sorry to break it to you but nobody listens to xxxtentacion anymore. The record labels ran out of unreleased songs to use when he died.
I wish I could show you these whores’ stories in faggstagram

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the dead, I sever your head
-
41d 7h 19m
It's more Indy, Rock and Pop they listen to. Disgusting

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

-
41d 7h 19m
cvury said:

Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
2d 20h 10m
ReplaceMyJuice said:
It's more Indy, Rock and Pop they listen to. Disgusting
“””””””””””””Indy”””””””””””

cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
18d 15h 42m
worldpiss said:
I wish I could show you these whores’ stories in faggstagram
Nah I just think you’re stuck in 2019, people nowadays only listen to songs made by slutty black women and progressive gay men.

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
35d 37m
worldpiss said:
Music is an extension of the soul, meant to be a personal, yet uniting art.

So why do these niggaz only listen to fucking xxxtentacion, Justin beiber, Harry Styles, or any dog turd of a melody they discover on cucktock? :lul::lul::lul:

It’s okay to enjoy something, but it’s like these bitches personalities are rolled off a fucking factory line. :lul::lul:
Foids Chad’s normies have shit taste in music, it shows their souls

Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
2d 20h 10m
cvury said:
Nah I just think you’re stuck in 2019, people nowadays only listen to songs made by slutty black women and progressive gay men.
Oh yeah like that song “I feel like fucking something“ and anything by a NikI Minaj or Doja Cat clone. Actually kill me JFL

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Youngcel KHHV
★★★★★
220d 10h 3m
What's your musical taste?

cvury

cvury

Bright Future
★★★★★
18d 15h 42m
worldpiss said:
Oh yeah like that song “I feel like fucking something“ and anything by a NikI Minaj or Doja Cat clone. Actually kill me JFL
The only pop nigger I can tolerate is Lil Nas X, I actually kind of like his songs and he makes funny TikToks even though he’s a faggot.

Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
2d 20h 10m
trying to ascend said:
What's your musical taste?
Literally everything minus rap, country, jazz, and pop music after 2010. I like a lot of 80’s stuff too

D

Deleted member 29529

Αdmin
-
68d 12h 24m
Post music taste, we’ll judge you

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 12h 33m
They are more worried about the social implications of liking or disliking some type of music than with genuinely appreciating the music.

Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
2d 20h 10m
Amphetaminecel said:
Post music taste, we’ll judge you
Mainländer @Mainländer

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
147d 12h 33m
worldpiss said:
Mainländer @Mainländer
Do you me to post mine or judge yours?

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
88d 23h 36m
worldpiss said:
I like a lot of 80’s stuff too
80s post-punk is my favorite genre

Deleted member 36867

Deleted member 36867

Fuck biology
-
2d 20h 10m
Mainländer said:
Do you me to post mine or judge yours?
I'm saying how I like your music :)
HeroinNihilism said:
80s post-punk is my favorite genre
Russian post punk is cool too, but it was ruined because of cucktock :feelsokman:

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

-
41d 7h 19m
worldpiss said:
“””””””””””””Indy”””””””””””
indie :reeeeee:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
274d 9h 57m
Mainländer said:
They are more worried about the social implications of liking or disliking some type of music than with genuinely appreciating the music.
High IQ

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

Nothing to live for. Waiting for the next pandemic
★★
73d 12h 38m
The main audience of top40 music are females by a long shot. That is why when you turn on your most popular local radio stations, it often plays really horrible and annoying pop or hip hop music.

remincel

remincel

Hentai Enthusiast
★★★★
16d 4h 1m
The same reason why they have such shit taste in everything else.

It's because they rely on the media (and other foids) to tell them what they should be into. You never see them have niche hobbies or interests, it's always what's currently popular. Why do you think foids blame outside factors for their body image issues? Because they're incapable of thinking for themselves and allow themselves to be influenced so easily.

They have no individuality whatsoever, they only care about conforming.

Arescel

Arescel

XVIII
★★★★★
42d 18h 32m
remincel said:

It's because they rely on the media (and other foids) to tell them what they should be into. You never see them have niche hobbies or interests, it's always what's currently popular. Why do you think foids blame outside factors for their body image issues? Because they're incapable of thinking for themselves and allow themselves to be influenced so easily.

High IQ :blackpill:

Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
★★
11d 44m
Their IQ is so low hence their taste in “””””music””””” is laughable

FuRed

FuRed

Commander
27d 23h 28m
cvury said:
I really thought only incels listened to him.

No one I know where I live has even heard of him, not even when he died.

beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★★★★
26d 21h 36m
Sigma said:
Their IQ is so low hence their taste in “””””music””””” is laughable

Um, the fact is that the average IQ of men and women is the same. IQ is not a domain in which the average man can feel superior to the average woman. Sorry boyo.
remincel said:

You notice this also in how hobbies like audiophilia and cinephilia tend to be dominated by dudes -- not to mention countless other interests. It's probably rooted in a basic difference beween the sexes though, and I say this non-judgmentally. :dab:

Last edited:
Sigma

Sigma

Proud Misogynist
★★
11d 44m
beyond repair said:
Um, the fact is that the average IQ of men and women is the same. IQ is not a domain in which the average man can feel superior to the average woman. Sorry boyo.
I’ve only seen data and reports from analysts claiming the opposite of what you’re saying. There are far more above-average intelligence males than females. There are no female geniuses. Only males. Even men with Down syndrome tend to have higher scores than their female autist peers. Never mind the data, just from my own experience I’ve noticed how nearly every articulate and critically-thinking person I’ve met was male.

beyond repair

beyond repair

Officer
★★★★★
26d 21h 36m
Sigma said:
I’ve only seen data and reports from analysts claiming the opposite of what you’re saying. There are far more above-average intelligence males than females. There are no female geniuses. Only males. Even men with Down syndrome tend to have higher scores than their female autist peers. Never mind the data, just from my own experience I’ve noticed how nearly every articulate and critically-thinking person I’ve met was male.

The greater number of male geniuses is offset by the greater number of male numbskulls. And having a hobbyist interest in the art of music -- and being a practitioner of it -- is not necessarily the domain of the IQ. For example, Beethoven never mastered multiplication and division despite having a desperate need of those elementary-school skills in order to plan his financial future and keep his finances straight. I'm pretty certain there were many women with the raw capability to be great artists but inevitability the pressures of the womb were more alluring to their core.

Broly

Broly

Anime Girl Connoisseur
★★★★★
94d 1h 28m
I listen to shit I like, normies listen to shit cause it’s a trend

HeimatVertrieben

HeimatVertrieben

Bis zum bitteren Ende
★★
1d 5h 36m
All the normies just listen to rap music, that's all I ever hear at work or whatever

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8