Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids hate it when guys play video games?

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Before anyone accuses me of just being a triggered gamer, I haven't picked up a controller in many years - got bored of games towards the end of high school and the start of college.

I'm not even talking about a guy sinking hours and hours into a game on the weekend, neglecting taking his girlfriend out somewhere. I'm talking about a guy just grabbing a controller and chilling for an hour on a Monday evening. I've noticed that a lot of foids are on a visceral level, disgusted by seeing their man play video games. Why is that?

And do you think looks have any bearing on her level of disgust? I feel like a chad might be able to get away with this behavior if he was playing Madden or Fifa.

It's only when UGLY guys play videogames. They would gladly use Chad's controller as a vibrator

They dont unless the guy is ugly. They dont care if attractive males play games

Chad doesnt need to play games and she will assume he does everything.

They hate seeing men happy without them

3d knows it can't compete with 2d

they hate men that watch anime for similar reasons

cuz video games are competion, i can tell you a interesting story

Because they're self-centred and hate anything that either doesn't concern them or that they don't enjoy doing themsels.
i can tell you a interesting story
Do it.

Well i would say it highly depends on what typ of guy is playing them

they suck chads cock under the desk while hes destroying top levels of competetive games acne nerds without a sweat

Maybe they associate video games with ugly males.

foids are only interested in activities chads are involved in. females have no sense of individuality. Chad can convince a female to be anything just like that. A KKK chad will prob convince a female to hate niggers in no time. Just like how video game playing chads will get females interested in them too. Chads are the only ones who leave an impact on a brainless foid

all they care about is chad cock

Because men are oppressed and foids want to take away all of our copes. Us being happy makes them triggered.

guys aren't supposed to have fun on their own - that could make them independent
guys are supposed to wagecuck all day to earn their pussy pass

They only hate videogames when they distract chad from giving them attention.

they hate it because every man does it. the vast majority of men my age that I meet are gamers.

they are also too low iq to see that vidya is better than reality.

It's only when UGLY guys play videogames. They would gladly use Chad's controller as a vibrator

This isn't even an exaggeration. Every chad or chadlite has a story about sticking his controller up his gf's pussy.

They hate not getting the attention they ""deserve""

foids are only interested in activities chads are involved in. females have no sense of individuality. Chad can convince a female to be anything just like that. A KKK chad will prob convince a female to hate niggers in no time. Just like how video game playing chads will get females interested in them too. Chads are the only ones who leave an impact on a brainless foid

If Chad is Muslim, they will join the Islamic state for him.

They dont unless the guy is ugly. They dont care if attractive males play games

If a chad plays video game they will basically "love" it, because such thing will be perceived as "omg such a cuuuuteeee hobbyyyyy teehee!!! xoxo :heart::heart::heart:"

They feel threatened that less attention is being aimed toward them.