Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do foids get offended when people say "women have life on easy mode"?

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
. It's true. They can get a boyfriend/husband that'll provide for them so they never have to work. They can make six figures on onlyfans, at a strip club, or even as a waitress. Most of the homeless are men. I've seen ugly landwhales make a livable salary on onlyfans. (makeup goes a long way)

likewise wealthy people live life on easy mode, but you rarely hear wealthy people denying it.

Because this is the kernel of current soyceity, wealthy and powerful people getting their power by debasing and blaming their weaker counterparts.

Because they want simps to feel sorry for them and give them money and privileges for being "oppressed". They utilize the oppression olympics much more than men.

It's because that undermines their rewards which they had not worked for. The same results you get when you tell a rich kid he didn't worked for anything.

because soyciety tells them they are oppressed

Not really - most men aren't earning enough to support a woman and a potential family. Shit economy for most, feminism - society is all fucked up.

Not true, only the top make anything close to that. Most women on OnlyFans make very little per month - still too much, in my opinion. :feelsEhh:
Also, most women do not want to do things like that. They might like posting risque photos on Instagram, but actually whoring themselves out is another thing entirely. There simply isn't enough money to make all of these women millionaires - nor are most adult stars worth it.

I have seen some videos of female waitresses making a shit ton. Definitely is not the norm, though I am sure that female staffers have a positive halo around them that may grant them an easier time working and making money.

Sucks. Men's shelters are few and far between.

Outliers. Most do not. It is crazy that such women can even consider OnlyFans, as opposed to hitting the treadmill, but just part of the clown world we live in.
Well, they also have affirmative action. They are more likely to get into university, get scholarships, and get jobs

Because it’s an attack on their rotten moral character

Because this is the kernel of current soyceity, wealthy and powerful people getting their power by debasing and blaming their weaker counterparts.
:yes:

Envision this:

Little Jane wakes up at 7:00 AM each morning to praise from her brother and parents. She is only fifteen. Since childhood, Jane has enjoyed pizza parties on the weekends and trips to the local "Tourist Farm"(Free train ride for children included). Her friends(Many male orbiters) at school regularly praise her YouTube videos and a local schoolboy plays guitar to "encourage" her efforts.

Jane's boyfriend, Suave Doe, picks her up in his car and takes her to the local skating rink several times per week. They also attend local concerts and festivals. He tells her, "Babe, you're a model."Jane's best friend, a young Black pauper named "Dirty Joe", praises her regularly("My beautiful princess...") too, along with her other male friends.

"bsf"

"My ride or die"

"We love you sweetie!"

"You're rockin' that solid look, babe!"

Jane's life consists of constant praise and worship. She spends time in the local psychiatric hospital for "dubious eating disorders", which leads to more praise in her recovery group.

Not just women but people in general don’t like to admit when their life is easier than someone else’s and like to say they had a hard life to seem more humble.

People are always offended when they are told the brutal truth

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back