Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids gaslight with saying they only care about personality ?

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title: I think it’s so they give false hope to unattractive men . Making them think they have a chance whilst continuing to worship and simp for them . While they fuck chad on their faces getting off to it . Literal demons

Why they do anything, to make themselves look good

Im sorry bro but
Waves ocean
Ocean waves

they don't want to lose their orbiters by admitting their true nature because then the orbiters will leave

Partially because women have been conditioned to be the "friendly" ones.

They manipulate and lie?

They are afraid of losing their army of simps.

False hope keeps soyciety going.

Cause they still want the attention and validation, of Mid-Tier men.
If they say the cold harsh truth, that they care about looks,
I bet the vast majority of Normies wouldn´t bother chasing women anymore

It's not a a lie though. Half the people here aren't good people and the other half are neurodivergent so in both cases it's a bad personality. Still no personality for your face or height though but it does matter once you pass those points.

Title: I think it’s so they give false hope to unattractive men . Making them think they have a chance whilst continuing to worship and simp for them . While they fuck chad on their faces getting off to it . Literal demons
I don't believe that at all. You give women way too much credit. They don't give a shit about giving hope to unattractive men. At best, they are indifferent to us, at worst they want us dead and gone.

The reason women gaslight men into thinking personality matters is so that women don't appear shallow. They want to appear as if they got together with their boyfriends and husbands for deep, meaningful reasons. They don't want to look bad and say they only got with those men for their looks and money.

It's not a a lie though. Half the people here aren't good people and the other half are neurodivergent so in both cases it's a bad personality. Still no personality for your face or height though but it does matter once you pass those points.
True.

I'm sure that between a nice guy Chad and a toxic abusive Chad, women would pick the nice guy Chad. ''Personality matters'' in this sense. But ONLY when it comes to identical looks between two choices, which in real life it's almost impossible.

Women will always choose the better looking man regardless of his personality. All would rather pick the abusive toxic Chad instead of the ugly nice guy.

bc foids have dumb romantic fantasies and don't want these to be disturbed, so they will just bullshit

never trust anything that a foid says