Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids feel the need to get boosted in online ranked games?

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

God's greatest victim
★★★★★
Obviously we all know that foids don't play games because they actually want to, it's so that they can get attention and validation, but why would they need to get boosted if they will get attention and validation regardless. Maybe it's so that they can impress gamer Chads, but foids can still them either way, and if they're getting boosted to try outcompete each other to get the Chad they want, it'll eventually be pointless because Chad will realize how bad they are and will lose interest quickly. Can someone please explain to me what they're trying to do?

They want to show everyone that they are better than anyone else in everything (bodycount for instance), video games included.

They want to show everyone that they are better than anyone else in everything (bodycount for instance), video games included.
Yeah but once they show people how they actually play, they'll only prove themselves wrong.

They wish to present an image of themselves as actually pursuing these hobbies and actually being somewhat skilled at them, as to have an easy sense of plausible deniability to those who might rightfully say they're only playing those games for attention-seeking purposes and validation from normies and cucks, and perhaps to interact with some zoomer Chads; it also satisfies those mentioned cucks and normies into believing they do truly game, just like them... :feelshaha:

In reality, Chad still remains the center of their existence; though I suppose a more minor part of it may indeed be "enjoyment". :feelsjuice:

Yeah femoids usually go for games like League of Legends and they get boosted to Diamond by a bunch of desperate simps for FREE. I had to suffer and play over 500 games to reach Diamond. Femoids get to diamond for less than 100 games because they duo with simping smurfs. They usually play the least impactful role too like Support so that the rest of the team could carry them.

They wish to present an image of themselves as actually pursuing these hobbies and actually being somewhat skilled at them, as to have an easy sense of plausible deniability to those who might rightfully say they're only playing those games for attention-seeking purposes and validation from normies and cucks, and perhaps to interact with some zoomer Chads; it also satisfies those mentioned cucks and normies into believing they do truly game, just like them... :feelshaha:

In reality, Chad still remains the center of their existence; though I suppose a more minor part of it may indeed be "enjoyment". :feelsjuice:
They're trying to prove to everyone that they're not actually part of the hivemind, like they're "unique and different from the other girls", but fail in doing so:feelshaha::feelsclown:.

I used to play CS:GO and harass boosted e-girls over the microphone it felt really good but do that on LoL and prepare to say goodbye to your account.

Yeah femoids usually go for games like League of Legends and they get boosted to Diamond by a bunch of desperate simps for FREE. I had to suffer and play over 500 games to reach Diamond. Femoids get to diamond for less than 100 games because they duo with simping smurfs. They usually play the least impactful role too like Support so that the rest of the team could carry them.
It was the same with Valorant back when I used to play it. Foids in Iron and Bronze playing with Diamond cucks and getting boosted to Diamond as well. Never play Riot games because half the playerbase is full of foids.

Last edited:
I used to play CS:GO and harass boosted e-girls over the microphone it felt really good but do that on LoL and prepare to say goodbye to your account.
You encountered foids in CSGO?

Makes them feel cute and special.

Lmao Ive seen this too but in a CoD game where this subhuman skilled toilet had a 7 k/d ratio but she would just sit at the back of the map or hide next to other teammates in a corner and tried sitting on 5-0 or 7-0 for an entire game.

It would also dashboard whenever the other team just ran over the entire map and she got eviscerated from her corner spots multiple times

You encountered foids in CSGO?
CS:GO is literally dominated by foids because of the voice-chat as someone mentioned above foids are seeking validation. Most femoids that I've encountered were either Ukrainian, Russian or British I speak a bit of Russian and I speak English so I used to harass them to the point where they had to mute me and if they did I was teamkilling them or trolling.

They want praise for being female.

Re: oh god ot what did i do
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190346729Friday, June 03, 2016 1:45 AM CDT
"xRiverSong" is nothing more than a liberal attempting to program Internet males to worship vain Western women. Also, describe the definitions of "fam" and "lit." I suspect that you are using the word "lit" in a different manner than intended.
Re: How can I convince a 6 years old that earth is round?
Subjective_Anon
Png

#190348894Friday, June 03, 2016 3:50 AM CDT
"are you notashley's new alt" NotAshley is your female "aspie" Internet admiree. I am your male Internet "aspie" acquaintance.

Re: most misandry is from men
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184646397Wednesday, March 02, 2016 1:14 PM CST
"also females are equal to males" Quite the contrary. The misandry under the guise of "gender equality" within the West is not equality; it is social "superiority." True gender equality is purely abstract. It is nothing more than that.
Re: Nice OT'er List.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#184952047Monday, March 07, 2016 5:32 PM CST
"hes a fedoraposter so don't pay attention tbqh" Quite typical of Heartstrings. It is much easier to resort to idiotic leftist stereotypes than to provide a logical and otherwise coherent argument regarding how you avoid using your gender to manipulate other users. I am repulsed at the realization of the narcissism correlated with the female individuals. It is certainly inherited. Truly, "Heartstrings", "ThatGirlMagenta", and "NotAshley", are narcissistic female imbeciles over the Internet. None of the irrelevant details can discredit this, as it is evident by their constant attempts at attention-grasping.

CS:GO is literally dominated by foids because of the voice-chat as someone mentioned above foids are seeking validation. Most femoids that I've encountered were either Ukrainian, Russian or British I speak a bit of Russian and I speak English so I used to harass them to the point where they had to mute me and if they did I was teamkilling them or trolling.
Over for EUcels. I'm in NA and I have never encountered a foid in that game.

NotAshley claimed to be autistic, yet had male friends playing with her vagina.

Introducing: "NotAshley" - A brunette Aspie John encountered during his days as a programmer. He was, of course, aware of her White female privilege.

Anyhow:

Ashley

Aspie Simps

NotAshley claimed to be autistic, yet had male friends playing with her vagina.

Kid

Skid

Rbx

Entitlement. Just making the most of cheat codes enabled

There were white knights so I was bullying them too. griefing them and losing their game on purpose was really fun. I was getting kicked most of the times though but I assume that they've lost their games anyway. I do not know what makes men stand up for some random whore over a game that certainly won't get 'em any pussy.

There were white knights so I was bullying them too. griefing them and losing their game on purpose was really fun. I was getting kicked most of the times though but I assume that they've lost their games anyway. I do not know what makes men stand up for some random whore over a game that certainly won't get 'em any pussy.
Because they're desperate. They'll try anything to get pussy. Also I hoped you've done that on an alt instead of your main, since that would fuck up your elo rating and Trust Factor. If I played with those people on my main, I would just mute them and do my own thing and maybe bait them for kills.

Veteran:

Because they're desperate. They'll try anything to get pussy. Also I hoped you've done that on an alt instead of your main, since that would fuck up your elo rating and Trust Factor. If I played with those people on my main, I would just mute them and do my own thing and maybe bait them for kills.
I got tired of the game and decided to game ban myself by blatantly cheating. I haven't touched the game ever since unless I want to play KZ or surf on some ALT account of mine I do not really care. I decided to quit multiplayer games for good I've been playing only single player games for awhile now and I feel better than ever. I would lose on CS:GO and queue, and lose and queue, and lose and queue. I'm glad that this addiction is over. I also stopped playing League I only launch the game to play with my online buddy from time to time.

Retarded foids ruin my game