Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids fear spiders so much?

Clavicus Vile

Clavicus Vile

I sold your soul for a daedric fleshlight
★★★★
I don’t understand the intense fear people have for them when most species are completely harmless to humans. I’ve never really been afraid of them, and I let them live as long as they aren’t too close to my bed.

I’ve always been more creeped out by roaches and flies and other disgusting bugs like that because of their love for filth and bacteria. And roaches especially, they’re all slimy and oval shaped, it’s so gross. Roaches and flies are far more dangerous than spiders because of their filth and diseases they can spread. And they will ruin your food.

Especially when they infest a house and it starts to stink of roach shit. And flies literally are drawn to decaying food, carcasses and dung. Yet bugs like these don’t creep people out nearly as much as spiders which kill these disgusting pests.

You’d think foids would be more creeped out by the more disgusting bugs since women are always portrayed as “the cleaner sex”. Spiders hardly even move really, those niggas are always sitting on the wall or in a corner doing nothing for hours on end.

Are we getting rid of mosquitoes soon?- Those are the real problem for humanity

I'm only afraid of asian hornets.

Foids fear everything natural except for sex.

it's simple:

unlike bears, spiders are all rapists

that's why foids would choose the bear over the spider

I don't get this either there are much worse arthropods and insects out there.

They don't like competition

I don’t understand the intense fear people have for them when most species are completely harmless to humans. I’ve never really been afraid of them, and I let them live as long as they aren’t too close to my bed.

I’ve always been more creeped out by roaches and flies and other disgusting bugs like that because of their love for filth and bacteria. And roaches especially, they’re all slimy and oval shaped, it’s so gross. Roaches and flies are far more dangerous than spiders because of their filth and diseases they can spread. And they will ruin your food.

Especially when they infest a house and it starts to stink of roach shit. And flies literally are drawn to decaying food, carcasses and dung. Yet bugs like these don’t creep people out nearly as much as spiders which kill these disgusting pests.

You’d think foids would be more creeped out by the more disgusting bugs since women are always portrayed as “the cleaner sex”. Spiders hardly even move really, those niggas are always sitting on the wall or in a corner doing nothing for hours on end.
I used to hate spiders mainly because my mum was terrified of them

I dont mind them now but I still hate flys they are one of the most annoying bugs apart from wasps

Wasps are just the thugmaxxed version of a Bee
they are always aggressive for no reason at all

Probably because of fear of being bitten which it is literally impossible to be bitten by a spider unless your retarded or sleeping