Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why do foids consume more romantic related media and talk about it more often than men

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Given their lower sexual drive? Wouldn't this make them think way less about it?

romance =/= sex

and men are supposed to like cool action nigga guns type shit so it's just naturally the opposite

Emotion-driven, lower IQs than males.

S.R.B

romance =/= sex

and men are supposed to like cool action nigga guns type shit so it's just naturally the opposite
Why my romantic desires cease as much as my sexual drive when I cum then?

Also, its true that foids prefer to talk about subjects involving people rather than things, concepts and so on, so it might be one cause

romance is more about the emotional connection and women are women

sex is the only thing theyre worth and they know it

they have schizophrenia

To trick men into simping for them

Because women are emotional creatures and romance media is emotional, ergo they are the main audience of it. Same reason why women watch shit like the house wifes of X county or what ever because they like the drama and emotion in said shows.

The plight of most western women nowadays is that they are not experiencing a romantic fantasy with a Chad.

Given their lower sexual drive? Wouldn't this make them think way less about it?
Because it favors them by given the sensation of constant adventure with chad while receiving lots of attention for their egos.

they dream of something they'll never have. they have an insatiable biological drive to reproduce.

Their bodies are enough for that
well i'd say some foids are unaware of it like some foids know they can get simps from OF and twitch and if im not mistaken some foids are unaware they are derisable by lots of men even when they are disgusting landwhales so in their minds they think and say ''im a landwhale but im romantic teehee please chad notice me''

Foids crave constant sex with Chad. What is this “foids have low sex drive” cucked bs?