Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do foids blabber so much?

Drinkcel

Drinkcel

#1 Alcohol Abuser
-
This is most noticeable on r/twoxchromosomes ( :feelspuke: ) as another user noted. They write paragraphs and paragraphs repeating the same virtue signaling. 90% of what foids say could be summed up in 1-2 sentences. And don't get me started on when they gossip.

@Grodd @Efiliste @failednormie_ @Bianor @Qwertyuiop99

they talk a lot for no reason, can confirm. It's hard to live in all female family, there is no peace for your mind.

Foids can't generate new ideas without men

Foids be yapping

Foids can't generate new ideas without men
All the biggest inventions have been spearheaded by men, or at the very least extremely influenced by men.

All the biggest inventions have been spearheaded by men, or at the very least extremely influenced by men.
yeah, almost none by foids

empty vessels, most noise, etc.

Because they are not oriented to logic and problem solving but feelings, feelings, feelings.

Alot of foids think what they have to say is intelligent when in reality it`s retarded bullshit they should really stfu

Estrogen makes you yap. Beta soyboy types usually yap a lot too.

Name a great foid philosopher
the greatest foid philosophers are dylan mulvaney and keffals

and they are neither foids nor philosophers nor even remotely intelligent

absolute state of foid philosophy

Women also talk AT people, not TO them.

This is most noticeable on r/twoxchromosomes ( :feelspuke: ) as another user noted. They write paragraphs and paragraphs repeating the same virtue signaling. 90% of what foids say could be summed up in 1-2 sentences. And don't get me started on when they gossip.
foid speak is the bane of my existence

Women also talk AT people, not TO them.
Tim And Eric Mind Blown GIF by Adult Swim

They got outed as a foid and potentially an IT cuck's alt. Read their post history. It's the definition of foidspeak.
interesting this is going into one of my autistic research folders. documenting foid speak :feelsstudy: