Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do foids and jews correlate being manipulative with intelligence.

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
normies too. like when i was growing up id believe someone meant what they said and i saw the good in people. but my test scores were good. but normies still saw me as stupid because i refused to be manipulative and lie and cheat to get ahead. this was how most normie relationships operated. they were all hollow. constantly on edge and not deep or meaningful at all because they all never trusted eachother and could never be vunerable. maybe i just dont want to be manipulative? maybe i have values? then i remembered i went to shit tier low trust public education in the usa.

Anyone can be manipulative as long as they have the intent. Unfortunately, our biology allows for some sympathy and deeply ingrained social norms that are hard to shrug off, so it's harder for some than others. Plus, if you're on the spectrum you'll have to learn basic social skills first before trying to manipulate or else you're going to have a very rough time.

Anyone can be manipulative as long as they have the intent. Unfortunately, our biology allows for some sympathy and deeply ingrained social norms that are hard to shrug off, so it's harder for some than others. Plus, if you're on the spectrum you'll have to learn basic social skills first before trying to manipulate or else you're going to have a very rough time.
it’s more simple than that, being manipulative involves knowing your targets

im a complete idiot and mentalcel but i was always able to talk my way out of trouble u don't need to be smart to be manipulative u just need to be emtionless

They told me that I was "too nice" and that I should be meaner.

It is full of normies with sociopathic tendencies out there, that explains the current state of society, these scourges have free rein and are accepted as part of the social norm