Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids always stay in their cars once they park and use their phone.

• Thread starter Deleted member 16980
  • Start date
Deleted member 16980

Deleted member 16980

Banned
-
There is no reason for them to do so, other than to waste other peoples time, keep traffic backed up by taking up spots in parking lots, and give a headache to everyone. If you need to text someone so bad do it somewhere that isn't waiting to be used by a line of people.

They are addicted to constant validation coming from the numales and cucks on the internet, so they can't wait and need to check their phones asap

Because they are mindless af. They did it without thinking at all. I wish they would all drop dead honestly. Imagine being so dumb to do that. I think it should be popular to smack foids phones out of their hands.

You don't understand the sheer amount of interaction they're getting through social media and dating apps. While we rot with a few notifications on this forum every once in a while, they get continuous streams of validation that they have to check in on.

What really grinds my gears is when I'm looking for parking, their tail lights turn on, but they just stall, staring at their phone for hours. Maybe I should start honking.

tbh to text chad or avoid ugly males

While we rot with a few notifications on this forum every once in a while, they get continuous streams of validation that they have to check in on.

This is exactly like this. I only get notifications on here sometimes. There is no other source of communication and if you generous validation. This is truly ridiculous.

This is exactly like this. I only get notifications on here sometimes. There is no other source of communication and if you generous validation. This is truly ridiculous.
Foids should be in concentration camps not allowed to speak to each other.

Foids should be in concentration camps not allowed to speak to each other.

It is actually quite simple to destroy the podestal they are on. They have just to be a man for one week. They have do all the jobs men are doing. They have to clean up sewers, working 8 hours in factory doing physical work, doing garbage collection, work on a building lot and so on. They would fall and cry on the first day.

It is actually quite simple to destroy the podestal they are on. They have just to be a man for one week. They have do all the jobs men are doing. They have to clean up sewers, working 8 hours in factory doing physical work, doing garbage collection, work on a building lot and so on. They would fall and cry on the first day.
They also need to stop being so attention whoring. They need to stop receiving validation for nothing.

You are trying to apply logical thought to beings that have absolutely no logic.

They need to stop receiving validation for nothing.

Just be a female and make money because of it. This is making me really angry. While I have to rot, without a somewhat decent job and earning money, still live with my parents and having only 2 pairs of trousers, females make money because they are females. I even got once declined from an apprenticeship place because I am not female. He just wanted to try it with some broad. So he just ruined my future there because he wants a female for that place...

They are addicted to constant validation coming from the numales and cucks on the internet, so they can't wait and need to check their phones asap

You don't understand the sheer amount of interaction they're getting through social media and dating apps. While we rot with a few notifications on this forum every once in a while, they get continuous streams of validation that they have to check in on.

This. Being a foid is basically like being an A-List Hollywood celebrity.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back