Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do foids always feel the need to tell you they are female

• Thread starter Deleted member 38949
  • Start date
Deleted member 38949

Deleted member 38949

Banned
-
especially in video games and on discord. They always have a selfie of themselves as their profile picture. i very rarely see a guy with a selfie as his pfp

Because they get a ton of free shit off of horny faggots

Because bitches know that those places will give them attention like no other, they are fucking whores u know

Because they're attention seeking whores. I hate that they think because they're foids they're justified respect. Fuck these whores.

Because they get a ton of free shit off of horny faggots
The foids start playing an online game and only have to wait for the high level worshipper on duty to give them everything he has

I would probably do it too if I got affirmation and praise every time I did it. The REAL question is why these cucks keep worshiping foids even while the blackpill is spreading.

Because they might attract a man they want to meet up with him. They are shallow.

So that Chad sees them

they want special treatment for having a hole between their legs because they know they cannot earn it otherwise.

Female privilege

Only way for low tier becky to gets treated as Stacy.

so they can access foid privilege online as well as irl

To ensure their privilege