Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do fakecels exist?

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
881
Online
20d 11h 18m
I just learned about Jack Peterson from the latest incel tv video. He's a retard who claimed to be our "spokesperson" after the minassian incident and made a bunch of money by cucking himself to normies on TV. Naturally I looked him up and was surprised to find out that's actually not the most preposterous thing about him:

Despite claiming to be incel, Peterson has stated that he has had a girlfriend in the past, yet claims it was not a productive relationship.

Peterson is a former staff member and chat room administrator of Incels.me, which is the largest incel website on the internet, a site which he describes as more honest than other incel forums.

Peterson describes incels as commonly being males in their late teens who are shy.

It's easy to lie about being a virgin, so if there's one of these fucks then there's actually a hundred of these fucks. What I don't understand is what the motive is. Why in the flying fuck are normie sex-havers larping as cels!? Especially ones who are so normie that they think everybody on this forum loses his mana in his teens.

I know that there are FBIcels and ITcels here pretending to be virgins so they can post false-flags, but it sounds like this fuck was actually larping as an incel.

My highest aspiration in life is to lose my virginity and then never post here again. I only *like* this place because I need to be able to have discussions with other people like me and to know that I'm not alone. If I was a normie I'd have no reason to want to break the rules by posting here. And frankly, knowing that some of the other people here are fakecels makes this forum less appealing to me as a virgin because it means that even on incels.is, I'm alone in being denied the touch of a woman.

Why the fuck do normies think it's alright to violate the sanctity of this forum by falsely presenting themselves as virgins!? Do these retards derive pleasure from pretending to be victims for pity points or something!?!?
 
Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★
Joined
Mar 16, 2020
Posts
3,851
Online
131d 3h 41m
many fakecels are just highstandardcels
 
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

Spanish Virgin Aspie Oldcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 11, 2017
Posts
3,913
Online
17d 7h 11m
mericks said:
My highest aspiration in life is to lose my virginity and then never post here again.

Fucking based
 
dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

dropkicks for equality
★★★★★
Joined
Jun 5, 2020
Posts
7,673
Online
30d 11h 12m
ofc its easy to lie about being a virgin, there is no way to check that for a male :feelsaww:
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
420
Online
3d 16h 48m
mericks said:
on this forum loses his mana in his teens.
What are you talking about? Hair loss, people don't like you, face gets older and uglier? :feelsugh:
 
LowInhibMaxxer

LowInhibMaxxer

Normies must suffer
-
Joined
Aug 9, 2021
Posts
422
Online
1d 21h 13m
mericks said:
My highest aspiration in life is to lose my virginity and then never post here again.
 
mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★★
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Posts
881
Online
20d 11h 18m
Nemesis said:
What are you talking about? Hair loss, people don't like you, face gets older and uglier? :feelsugh:
mana == virginity, it's from the old meme where you become a wizard at 30.
 
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2021
Posts
420
Online
3d 16h 48m
mericks said:
mana == virginity, it's from the old meme where you become a wizard at 30.
Thanks
 
Ritalincel

Ritalincel

S489
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 25, 2017
Posts
29,404
Online
103d 13h 12m
Because... they just do, okay?
 
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Posts
6,980
Online
63d 19h 52m
Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Chudur-Budur Jr
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 23, 2021
Posts
3,498
Online
41d 16h 32m
Quarantined said:
many fakecels are just highstandardcels
He's talking about fakecels who have had GF's and sex.
There is no reason why they would post here other than to brag.
 
kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2017
Posts
5,868
Online
157d 7h 1m
mericks said:
It's easy to lie about being a virgin, so if there's one of these fucks then there's actually a hundred of these fucks. What I don't understand is what the motive is. Why in the flying fuck are normie sex-havers larping as cels!? Especially ones who are so normie that they think everybody on this forum loses his mana in his teens.

They can feel better about themselves if they are surrounded by people obviously below them in the social hierarchy.
Or they are just having fun.
Another reason might be that this is one of the last platforms that allow an extremely high level of free speech, and it attracts normies that don't identify with us, but would like to read or participate in conversations that they wouldn't be able to see elsewhere.
 
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
Joined
Dec 4, 2020
Posts
6,405
Online
92d 9h 15m
Most the time they are on the lower spectrum of normie social hirearchy, so they punch down where their unremarkable lives by normie standards make them feel superior to us undesirable losers.
 
0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

I think u a fed
★★★
Joined
Mar 1, 2021
Posts
4,707
Online
39d 9h 11m
some to brag and feel superior others because they identify with blackpill without being incel, i think
 
Abominationcel

Abominationcel

TAKE THE VAXX GOY
★★★★
Joined
Jun 11, 2021
Posts
2,381
Online
19d 8h 7m
dirtykombatcel said:
ofc its easy to lie about being a virgin, there is no way to check that for a male :feelsaww:
"NOOOO NOOOOO INKELR VAGINA DOESN'T CHANGE WITH SEX NOOOOOOOOOO :feels::feels::feels:"
 
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jun 26, 2020
Posts
29,655
Online
154d 14h 8m
kampman said:
They can feel better about themselves if they are surrounded by people obviously below them in the social hierarchy.
Or they are just having fun.
Another reason might be that this is one of the last platforms that allow an extremely high level of free speech, and it attracts normies that don't identify with us, but would like to read or participate in conversations that they wouldn't be able to see elsewhere.
Those kind of people have been around forever lurking around places like iwh just because they found the jokes funny and felt comfortable talking about things they wouldn't be able to talk freely about elsewhere. Really though that shouldn't be a valid excuse and they shouldn't be welcomed into incel spaces and treated badly until they leave.
 
Loner94

Loner94

Commander
★★
Joined
Aug 30, 2020
Posts
3,101
Online
52d 22h 44m
Classic example of punching down to elevate themselves.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top