Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Why do fakecels exist?

mericks

mericks

cripplecel
★★★
I just learned about Jack Peterson from the latest incel tv video. He's a retard who claimed to be our "spokesperson" after the minassian incident and made a bunch of money by cucking himself to normies on TV. Naturally I looked him up and was surprised to find out that's actually not the most preposterous thing about him:

Despite claiming to be incel, Peterson has stated that he has had a girlfriend in the past, yet claims it was not a productive relationship.

Peterson is a former staff member and chat room administrator of Incels.me, which is the largest incel website on the internet, a site which he describes as more honest than other incel forums.

Peterson describes incels as commonly being males in their late teens who are shy.

It's easy to lie about being a virgin, so if there's one of these fucks then there's actually a hundred of these fucks. What I don't understand is what the motive is. Why in the flying fuck are normie sex-havers larping as cels!? Especially ones who are so normie that they think everybody on this forum loses his mana in his teens.

I know that there are FBIcels and ITcels here pretending to be virgins so they can post false-flags, but it sounds like this fuck was actually larping as an incel.

My highest aspiration in life is to lose my virginity and then never post here again. I only *like* this place because I need to be able to have discussions with other people like me and to know that I'm not alone. If I was a normie I'd have no reason to want to break the rules by posting here. And frankly, knowing that some of the other people here are fakecels makes this forum less appealing to me as a virgin because it means that even on incels.is, I'm alone in being denied the touch of a woman.

Why the fuck do normies think it's alright to violate the sanctity of this forum by falsely presenting themselves as virgins!? Do these retards derive pleasure from pretending to be victims for pity points or something!?!?

many fakecels are just highstandardcels

ofc its easy to lie about being a virgin, there is no way to check that for a male :feelsaww:

on this forum loses his mana in his teens.
What are you talking about? Hair loss, people don't like you, face gets older and uglier? :feelsugh:

What are you talking about? Hair loss, people don't like you, face gets older and uglier? :feelsugh:
mana == virginity, it's from the old meme where you become a wizard at 30.

Because... they just do, okay?

many fakecels are just highstandardcels
He's talking about fakecels who have had GF's and sex.
There is no reason why they would post here other than to brag.

It's easy to lie about being a virgin, so if there's one of these fucks then there's actually a hundred of these fucks. What I don't understand is what the motive is. Why in the flying fuck are normie sex-havers larping as cels!? Especially ones who are so normie that they think everybody on this forum loses his mana in his teens.

They can feel better about themselves if they are surrounded by people obviously below them in the social hierarchy.
Or they are just having fun.
Another reason might be that this is one of the last platforms that allow an extremely high level of free speech, and it attracts normies that don't identify with us, but would like to read or participate in conversations that they wouldn't be able to see elsewhere.

Most the time they are on the lower spectrum of normie social hirearchy, so they punch down where their unremarkable lives by normie standards make them feel superior to us undesirable losers.

some to brag and feel superior others because they identify with blackpill without being incel, i think

ofc its easy to lie about being a virgin, there is no way to check that for a male :feelsaww:
"NOOOO NOOOOO INKELR VAGINA DOESN'T CHANGE WITH SEX NOOOOOOOOOO :feels::feels::feels:"

They can feel better about themselves if they are surrounded by people obviously below them in the social hierarchy.
Or they are just having fun.
Another reason might be that this is one of the last platforms that allow an extremely high level of free speech, and it attracts normies that don't identify with us, but would like to read or participate in conversations that they wouldn't be able to see elsewhere.
Those kind of people have been around forever lurking around places like iwh just because they found the jokes funny and felt comfortable talking about things they wouldn't be able to talk freely about elsewhere. Really though that shouldn't be a valid excuse and they shouldn't be welcomed into incel spaces and treated badly until they leave.

Classic example of punching down to elevate themselves.