Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do faggots keep giving holes attention?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Self described "incels" go out of their way to bombard holes with attention, albeit negative it's still why they keep doing it. These low IQ trash mongrels don't understand that holes thrive off attention, and they would stop doing this shit if you just stopped exploding their messages. When they get bored of dozens of marriage proposals on IG, they just hop on to see the dozens of messages from "incels" giving them attention.

Just stop with this trash if anybody on this forum does it.

It doesn't matter anyway :feelskek: :kys:

Fucking stop it. You fags who keeps messaging holes or talking to them in discord or whatever, you're only making everything worse
Jfl. I don't do it personally, because it's cucked. But we live in a soyciety where cunts are given 10s of thousands for existing. Any woman can get 100k+ instagram followers just for having tits. It's over. It doesn't matter if someone calls a foid a whore.

They just follow the rules of human existence .
They know that they are worthless by default ,
that they are just disposable males
and they try so hard just to be recognized and validated by a female for once in their pathetic Life.

Forgive them for they dont know what theyre doing .
They lie to themselves without even noticing it ,
trying to escape into a dreamworld and protect their ego at all costs .

Now the question is ,
is it better to know the truth and be left with crushing nihilism or is ignorance bliss ?

They just follow the rules of human existence .
They know that they are worthless by default ,
that they are just disposable males
and they try so hard just to be recognized and validated by a female for once in their pathetic Life.

Forgive them for they dont know what theyre doing .
They lie to themselves without even noticing it ,
trying to escape into a dreamworld and protect their ego at all costs .

Now the question is ,
is it better to know the truth and be left with crushing nihilism or is ignorance bliss ?
It’s better to be dead tbh

Jfl. I don't do it personally, because it's cucked. But we live in a soyciety where cunts are given 10s of thousands for existing. Any woman can get 100k+ instagram followers just for having tits. It's over. It doesn't matter if someone calls a foid a whore.
Every little bit counts. I have never messaged a foid for a reason I'm doing my part of fighting cuckoldry

I am disappointed in humanity