Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else get super pressed when you see foids who "are into male hobbies"?

• Thread starter Gorogorogoro-chan
  • Start date
What style car would you want?
Not sure, Im as ignorant about cars as some stupid foid would be. Im going to google some cars and see what I like now

Not sure, Im as ignorant about cars as some stupid foid would be. Im going to google some cars and see what I like now
Ok. I like muscle cars and slightly lifted trucks the best

Ok. I like muscle cars and slightly lifted trucks the best
So far I like Ford Explorer which is like a sport utility vehicle
440px 2020 Ford Explorer XLT in Oxford White front left

Foid does anything outside what theyre supposed to do =attention feeders

Never heard of that vehicle before since I live in America
Its a Russian vehicle Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny Zavod which is an automobile manufacturer based in Ulyanovsk, Russia. I watch stuff in Russian on youtube aswell so I came across this channel

Its a Russian vehicle Ulyanovsky Avtomobilny Zavod which is an automobile manufacturer based in Ulyanovsk, Russia. I watch stuff in Russian on youtube aswell so I came across this channel
Interesting

Same fucking bitches, esp when they used to bully us for like it before it became mainstream!!!
It hurts when I see a FOID that likes my intERests, it triggERs me

the reason im enraged? I cant even escape my reality in my interests, because even in there, Im always reminded of my misery, of what I cant fucking have, the mere presence of foids, implies sex and relationships, youre coping if you think otherwise/
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Also obnoxious, attention whoring foids are not worthy of driving spinning dorito RX7, dw tho, that car will soon weed her out. :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
^^^^^^^^ ONE LESS RX7 AVAILABLE FOR US INKWELLS. STUPID HOLE DOESN'T EVEN NEED IT

Holes can live on cloud9 everyone kissing their ass without "being into cars"